Do you have strong business understanding and proven quality assurance and stakeholder management skills? And do you have experience ensuring quality in sourcing projects? Then you could be just the right person for the job as Senior QEHS Officer in Arla Foods Ingredients (AFI), where you will become our sourcing specialist on raw materials, ingredients and packaging across an international organization.
We are an independent company within the Arla Foods Group. Our vision is to be world-leading in providing advanced innovative solutions within the whey ingredients industry. We work in a in a wide range of product categories – from bakery, beverages and ice cream to medical, infant and sports nutrition; where Quality is absolutely Key for our success.
Become the link between suppliers and supply chain
You will be based in Aarhus, Denmark, joining our supply chain business area and a dedicated team of professionals. You will be part of the QEHS Care QA Team, which constitutes a link between the suppliers and supply chain. You will be become an important part of this ambition being responsible for handling all quality issues of whey-, ingredients- and packaging supply.
Provide QEHS Support on Sourcing
In this role, you develop and maintain effective systems in order to support global standardisation on whey, ingredients and packaging issues between AFI plants. Some of your more specific tasks include to:
- Support Quality Managers at plants on whey, ingredients and packaging
- Conduct supplier audits as a lead auditor in Arla Foods
- Participation in relevant Arla Foods Quality network e.g allergen
- Support crisis management (risk assessment) on whey, ingredients and packaging
- Support on customer complaints (whey, ingredients and packaging)
- Evaluation of suppliers (audits, visits and questionnaires)
- Ensure legal compliance on whey, ingredients and packaging
- Develop and maintain AFI quality systems and procedures regarding sourcing issues.
- Support QA/QC Business Partner in development and maintenance of procedures
Food/diary background and strong stakeholder management skills
To succeed in this position, you need to possess excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. You will get to use your profound analytical skills and sense of detail as you maneuver in a busy and international environment. You will have a large surface of contact and interaction with colleagues and stakeholders from various organizational levels and cultural backgrounds. Your qualifications:
- You hold a degree in Food Science, Dairy Science or similar relevant technical education
- You have solid experience working in the food manufacturing business, preferably in a quality function
- Broad knowledge of food chemistry, food microbiology, food safety, quality assurance and food production would be ideal
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply no later than 6th August. For additional information, please call Quality Team Manager Merete Höök Gravgaard on +45 91 31 95 36
Please apply via this LINK