We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to join us either at our head office in Düsseldorf or at any other Arla location in Europe. In this role you will report to the Director for CAPEX Projects located in our global Headquarter in Denmark. The purpose of this role is to provide strong support to Operations at the production sites mainly in Europe but potentially at any other site in the world.
- Your top priority is to support our production sites with world class CAPEX Project Management, mainly in Germany/Netherlands but potentially also at any other Arla location in the world.
- You will perform feasibility studies and recommend directions for optimal project design in an accurate manner and provide support in the process of developing and approving a business case.
- You will own contracting and monitoring of vendors’ performance and maintain the relevant business relationship accordingly.
- You will monitor and control projects and the involved project members and report possible deviations to suppliers and internal customers.
- You document both approved project plans and specifications as well as regular progress reports and budget compliance.
- Finally, you will lead effective project meetings, inform stakeholders in a timely and precise manner while creating a positive and proactive environment of project management excellence and continuous improvement.
- The ideal candidate (m/f) shows 5 years of experience in a comparable position within a global FMCG company or within any other process industry
- Preferably you will have a bachelor degree in engineering or business but also candidates with an education as Technician and relevant professional experience are equally welcome
- Strong business acumen helps you in both liasing with Senior Site Directors and VP Operations but at the same time to be recognized as a project owner
- Sovereignly dealing with ambiguity enables you to move confident on senior leadership level and act as a leader yourself by setting purpose and vision - even without formal authority
- You are an independent self-starter equipped with the personality to work under a minimum of operational guidance; relevant willingness to travel and business fluent language skills in both German and English are expected
Please apply through our website under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information, please contact Dennis Klein (HR Manager Talent Acquisition) at +49 211 47231 207
Search Firms are kindly requested to refrain from calling or proactively proposing candidate resumes.
Please apply via this LINK.