At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Tickler® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. We are 4,000 UK and 19,000 global employees at the heart of it. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to join us at our UK head office in Leeds. In this role you will report to the Director for CAPEX Projects located in our global Headquarter in Denmark. The purpose of this role is to provide strong support to Operations at the production sites mainly in Europe but potentially at any other site in the world.
- Your top priority is to support our production sites with world class CAPEX Project Management (up to 10 projects/year), mainly in UK but potentially also at any other Arla location in the world
- You will perform feasibility studies and recommend directions for optimal project design in an accurate manner and provide support in the process of developing and approving a business case
- You will own contracting and monitoring of vendors performance and maintain the relevant business relationship accordingly
- You will monitor and control projects and the involved project members and report possible deviations to suppliers and internal customers
- You document both approved project plans and specifications as well as regular progress reports and budget compliance
- Finally you will lead effective project meetings, inform stakeholders in a timely and precise manner while creating a positive and proactive environment of project management excellence and continuous improvement
- The ideal candidate will have 5 years of experience in a comparable position within a global FMCG company or within any other process industry
- Preferably you will have a bachelor degree in engineering or business but also candidates with an education as Technician and relevant professional experience are equally welcome
- Strong business acumen helps you in both liaising with Senior Site Directors and VP Operations but at the same time to be recognized as a project owner
- Confident at a senior leadership level you act as a leader yourself by setting purpose and vision - even without formal authority
- You are an independent self-starter equipped with the personality to work under a minimum of operational guidance with willingness to travel
Please apply by 31st July 2017.
Please apply via this LINK.