Do you want to help ensure global growth for Arla Pro’s pizza cheese category?
Are you commercially savvy with the ability to lead and drive big product development projects?
And can you develop, implement and drive category plans in accordance with strategy?
“Pizza is the world’s most popular food, and our team is responsible for the entire pizza cheese category, which is a high priority for Arla Pro,” says Josephine Hybel, Mozzarella Director.
About the job
Joining our Arla Pro Food Service organisation, you will get a central role in a small, passionate team with multiple global interfaces across the organisation.
As our senior project manager, you will help shape the category by managing both new product development projects and commercial projects to raise B2B customer awareness of our pizza cheese expertise and range.
By taking the lead on our projects, you will help execute, implement and further develop our business strategies. You will also play a central role in driving our ambitious innovation agenda. Finally, you will be part of developing and driving the category growth.
More specifically, you will:
- Manage the project constraints, including cost, time, scope and quality of outcome
- Lead global teams in cross-functional projects
- Ensure continuous business anchoring of the project through close dialogue with key stakeholders
- Ensure a strong portfolio through ongoing management and innovation
- Develop category communication, including strong digital activation
- Engage and align with local markets on the category strategy and plan
You should expect approximately 20 days of travel a year to visit stakeholders worldwide.
Who are you?
You are ambitious, passionate and able to manage multiple projects at a time. Your strong communication skills enable you to engage efficiently with stakeholders at all levels. Moreover, you can balance technical insights with a commercial approach. Finally:
- You have documented experience as a large-scale project manager
- You have a relevant marketing, innovation or business degree at master’s level and a proven track record within category or brand management, preferably in an FMCG environment
- It is an advantage if you have knowledge about the food service market
- You are fluent in English
What do we offer?
By joining our team, you will become part of an ambitious growth journey and have every opportunity to influence our future growth and success.
At Arla, we’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that makes things better for our customers, the farmers who own us and the whole world.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and category development to help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and will end the recruitment process once the right candidate has been found.
For additional information, please call Mozzarella Director Josephine Hybel on +45 8938 1658.
Please apply via this link.