Are you looking for an international career opportunity where you get your own projects and the freedom to work as you do best? Look no further. Make use of your entire analytical feel, as you optimise our manufacturing sites and help encourage a world-class supply chain.
In Structure & Development in Aarhus, Denmark, you join an international team of 13 colleagues based in 4 countries who work with our manufacturing footprint, business cases, capacity boost and complexity reduction, just to name a few.
From field work to analyses
In this role, you help optimise and improve our manufacturing sites. You do so by independently prioritising and planning advanced analyses and troubleshooting to identify e.g. bottlenecks and cost-saving initiatives. You work as part of our task-force, where you visit dairies to boost capacity, reduce complexity or identify potential improvements on the site. As a senior consultant, you drive your own projects, sometimes in collaboration with junior colleagues, while you:
- Ensure proper planning and delivery of project objectives
- Create current state, future state and tactical implementation plans through interviews, analyses and presentations
- Plan, lead and facilitate capability training/workshops on site
- Ensure continuous business anchoring through close dialogue with key stakeholders
- Lead or participate in business case development as well as explorative supply chain analyses
While you do your analyses at your desktop, you will nevertheless be travelling about 50 days a year to do fieldwork at Arla Foods’ manufacturing sites across Denmark, Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Outgoing with an improvement mindset
To be successful, you are a structured and persistent self-starter. Apart from this, your future success is based upon two things; One, an analytical skillset and the ability to quickly understand a complex problem and lots of input. Two, the personal impact and communicative skills that let you build relationships and interact across functions, cultures and manufacturing sites. Your qualifications:
- You have 5+ years of experience from a similar position or a consulting firm.
- You know a great deal about lean manufacturing and supply chain.
- You have the project management skills to explore, involve, define, drive and follow up.
- You are at home in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- You communicate effortlessly in English.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Director of Structure & Development Hasse Fensman at +45 8733 2824.
Please apply via this LINK