Are you ready to set new standards for our production and assume managerial responsibility for 165 skilled employees? Then this is the position for you. At HOCO Dairy, Denmark, we produce app. 25.000 tons caseinates, Capolac and lactoferrin . We have three key words that characterise our production: Safety, quality and efficiency.
“ As Senior Production Manager you will join a dedicated leadership team of 6 managers and be responsible for the daily production. Providing professional leadership and coaching to your employees, you ensure that we meet our stretched targets and live up to our customers’ expectations,” says Site Director Mette Møller
Raise the bar for production performance
Referring directly to the Site Director, you ensure agreed deliverables by means of an optimal organization and production process.
To be successful in this role you have established yourself as a strong leader with professional pride. You approach situations with an open mind-set as well as determination and clear priorities. You have good communication skills and excel at creating long-term relations both internally and externally.
Your key responsibilities include:
- As an integral part of our performance management system, we are focusing intensively on safe working environment, thus you must be able to continue the positive development of our safety culture.
- Raise the bar for safety, high quality, optimum performance and efficiency
- Ensure capacity utilization and continuous development through Lean ways of working and focus on continuous improvements.
- Challenge status quo in order to optimize our overall performance in the production
To achieve this you continuously launch initiatives to create a healthy learning environment, where the employees are free to develop and obtain new competences.
Moreover, you will establish a wide network within Arla Foods to realize the continuous development and progress of the dairy.
Your employees respect you for your insight and your dedication, and you are a true ambassador for our products. Clearly, you must have the will, urge and drive to create change and set direction for your departments. The position offers an exciting and challenging work day with excellent opportunities for personal development.
You hold a degree as Master of Dairy Science and Technology, Dairy Technician/Process Technologist or similar
- You have established yourself as a strong leader with a professional pride. You approach situations with an open mind-set as well as determination and clear priorities.
- You have strong management capabilities, which coupled with an engaging and passionate leadership style allows you to drive change and reach our objectives
- It is essential that you are familiar with Lean and have a understanding of our production processes
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until right candidate is found. For additional information, please call Site Director, Mette Møller at +45 8746 5008
Please apply via this link.