At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable.
In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
A new opportunity has arisen, to obtain a position of P2P Senior Accountant in Team 4in P2P Department. The role is dedicated to assuring overall quality of accounting performed by AP team and handling most difficult cases.
Strengthening accounts payable across markets
Fueled by your passion and dedication you'll contribute to the service and performance culture within P2P team.
Your main focus will be:
- Critical vendor account reconciliation
- Intercompany account reconciliation
- Month-End-Close and Year End Close activities
- Supply information to auditors during audits
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Internal controls monitoring and adjustment (contact for Risk and Compliance)
- Support junior and accountants in more complex cases
- Assure standardization of processes across country teams
Your role will also involve handling PO and non-PO invoices in a timely manner and with the desired quality level as well as carrying out settlement of invoices. Among other duties, you will also monitor and clear open items on vendor ledger, supply information to auditors during audits.
An eye for the detail and heart for the team
In regard to continuous growth of our SSC in Gdańsk we are currently looking for professionals with at least 3 years of experience in accountancy with educational background related to F&A or similar area. Speaking English and German, you are a trusted advisor for the business and build solid and long - term relations with your stakeholders.
On top of handling your daily duties with engagement, you have the curiosity to understand the bigger picture, aiming to get to know the E2E accounting process. You’ve already implemented successfully process improvements, involving others to do the same.
You take the lead for your development, mastering finance policies, processes, tools and systems. Having knowledge of all processes within your team, you are a solid partner to your leader, supporting them in their daily duties.
What you can expect from us:
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Relocation package
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Events, integration, like Summer or Xmas Party
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please apply via link