We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Media Manager to join our marketing team in Leeds. As Senior Media manager you will take a holistic approach to media planning with focus on ROI across channels (offline and online). You will build strong, long-term relationships with media agencies and establish and monitor media performance and cost. Evaluating media efforts results you will also prepare measures of success in order to make recommendations on media budget allocation for maximum holistic effectiveness.
Some of your key responsibilities in the role will be:
- Helping marketing teams translate their brand and campaign objectives into high quality media briefs, including making use of relevant insight e.g. consumer journey insights coordinating full ecosystem: marketing, media agency, creative agency, Google, Facebook, Search, sales measurers, tagging agency, etc.
- Reviewing the overall setup of campaign journey across platforms incl. owned websites, Facebook channels, and YouTube channels, ad tech platforms
- Evaluating and challenging media strategies and plans delivered from media agency and securing optimal budget split across touchpoints
- Ensuring correct timings between campaigns across country Business Units
- Acting as single point of contact for media agency and media auditor
- Conducting yearly evaluation of media agencies
- Ensuring effective implementation of global media learnings and guidelines capture and apply media/campaign learnings e.g. econometric modelling results
- Taking part in "global" best practice sharing forum with Global Media Director, Global Digital team and Media Managers from other markets
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a Media Manager, Media Planner or similar role in an agency or FMCG business. You will have superb media skills across all touchpoints and will have well-developed strategic planner capabilities in relation to FMCG and media. With a commercial mindset you will work well under pressure and will thrive under tight deadlines. Working with a wide range of people, including internal brand teams and external agencies, you will be comfortable working in a matrix organisation. Finally you will have strong analytical skills and experience of working with data and analytics teams that allow you to analyse research data and determine the best placement for campaigns.
The closing date for this role is 15th November.
Please apply via this link.