Would you like to set the direction and direct the development agenda in our customer driven Supply Chain organization? As part of our ambitious 2020 strategy, Arla is searching for a bright mind with excellent Supply Chain insight, who can define and implement best-in-class Logistic and Planning operation and processes from production to store.
Spearhead projects and align organization towards world-class Supply Chain in our International business unit covering MENA, Americas, Asia, SSA, Russia, Distributor Sales rest of world and subsidiaries in Eastern and Southern Europe.
You will be working in an informal environment out of our Copenhagen office and report directly to Global Director, Logistics.
Our new Senior Manager will be driving improvements across planning, transport, warehouse and systems to develop and implement a cost-efficient Supply Chain strategy. This includes
- Ensuring cost-competitiveness through optimizing footprint, routes and equipment utilization, and realizing synergies across markets.
- Support challenge markets to develop and to deliver on activities and projects
- Drive global KPIs and analysis as well as our continuous improvement agenda
- Drive global planning agenda and support planning departments in local markets in developing planning tools and procedures.
- Support setting goals and objectives for the planning function based on the functional strategy/plan.
- Communicates and coordinates with other managers to ensure high-quality planning information and results (marketing, sales, production and other planning units)
- Support logistics and planning collaboration activities with customers, distributors and Joint Venture partners.
- Develop strategic logistics footprint in and across International markets
The strong candidate
You have an excellent toolbox and the personal clout to bring projects from idea to implementation. In addition to strong project management skills and logistics and planning knowledge, you probably hold a master’s degree in supply chain management, or you have another relevant academic degree. Planning working experience is a must.
You are used to working in global settings and are an excellent communicator who is able to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders. This includes
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong planning competences
- A track record within change management and development
- A sound financial understanding
- High on taking initiative and driving tangible results
- Performance oriented with a keen commercial focus
- High intellectual capacity and strategic perspective
- Ability to understand local and global leverage
- Ability to unite and inspire an organization around shared agenda through your influence and strong communication skills.
Please note that this position is based at our Copenhagen office, not Aarhus.
Application and contact
Please apply no later than 26th October. For additional information, please call Director Global Logistics Kim Skaarup at +45 9131 4664.
Please apply via this link