Are you ready to set new standards for Arla’s innovation portfolio and project management? And would you like to enable smooth, agile processes when we introduce new dairy products to the market?
“Right now, we are establishing a brand new Innovation Portfolio and Project Management team. Our mission is to assist our cross functional teams in launching new products that reach the markets faster. As one of our first members, you get the chance to leave your mark on a big transformation and lead a small team along the way,” says VP for Innovation Portfolio & Project Management Sandra Irene Jørgensen.
About the job
You will be responsible for developing, adopting and executing our innovation portfolio and project processes across Arla’s global divisions. Thus, your task is to build up a well-functioning, global PMO to enable our portfolio managers to perform their very best.
This involves building up a new project management tool to create an overview of ongoing projects and set best practices, but also leading a team consisting of our portfolio analyst and data-driven innovation manager. Moreover, you will support all project teams and stakeholders e.g. R&D, Procurement, Design, Production and external international partners to ensure that the projects are launched at the right time, according to costs and quality and that project risks are handled in time.
Collaborating across borders, cultures, functions and levels, you will:
- Develop and manage your team, including employee development
- Govern a successful stage gate innovation model and ensure it is updated with the newest project management tools and agile processes that can be employed across the business
- Facilitate decision forums, including roadmap governance meetings, project review meetings, technology and platform steering meetings and innovation management meetings
- Prepare and drive agile stand up meetings with e.g. our senior management and the VP for IPPM to report on progress
- Support decision-making by providing recommendations and presenting analyses to senior management based on key findings
- Secure the foundation of our CAPEX process (capital expenses) to provide our portfolio managers with the right foundation for project prioritisation
Who are you?
In order to truly add value in this role, you are able to collaborate broadly – and this requires strong stakeholder management skills, empathy and analytical expertise. You thrive in a developing set-up, perfecting processes as you go, and you are motivated by leaving a significant mark on our future Moreover, you:
- Have several years of experience working with project management and establishing processes – and any experience building up a PMO is an advantage
- Have the ability to work in changing environments and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Speak and write English effortlessly
What do we offer?
We are building a team from scratch – giving you a unique chance to be part of the beginning and putting your mark on our tomorrow. You can be sure to work with dedicated colleagues who strive to increase the market share of Arla by enabling new, innovative products.
Our positive and collaborative culture in Arla will bring out the best in you. And you will join a market leader who produces nutritious household favourites in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us and the whole world.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. Please apply no later than 31st of January 2019.
For additional information, please call Vice President for Innovation Portfolio & Project Management Sandra Irene Jørgensen on +45 7643 4469.
Please apply via this link