Are you an outgoing leader and can you create engagement for a continuous improvement agenda, encouraging best practices to become standard practice? Join Arla in a position where you will be instrumental in adapting processes, so we can thrive in today’s ever-changing market.
Join the Business Process Management team
In this senior manager role, you will put your mark on how we will work with Account to Report processes in the future. You will be part of the Business Process Management team and become a key player in enabling change and harmonisation across our organization. You will have a broad role with touch points across our global functions, Shared Service Centre as well as operational experts and a great deal of top management exposure.
Drive a continuous improvement agenda across Arla
Your top priority is to drive process standardisation and improvements to transform Account to Report processes across Arla. This includes managing stakeholders and building networks to align relevant internal stakeholders and ensure buy-in. Your role will be highly varied from day to day with focus on various processes – from risk and compliance on audit findings to conducting value stream mapping workshops. In particular, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure that our standard Account to Report process are applied across Arla
- Head the Account to Report process council with responsibility for designing processes and facilitating integration of new business to Arla
- Drive the design and implementation of standardised Account to Report processes rooted in best practice
- Drive a continuous improvement agenda
- Secure a smooth and efficient anchoring of Account to Report processes using your excellent communication skills
Outgoing with strong stakeholder management skills
To succeed in this position, you must have exceptional stakeholder management skills, process understanding, and leadership abilities, enabling you to build networks, thus facilitating the change journey and getting people on board. You have a financial education, which has given you the ability to talk the talk in terms of financial matters. But you are not necessarily a finance specialist. Your informal leadership skills and outgoing personality are much more important in this position. Your qualifications:
- You have 7+ years of experience as consultant or similar, where you have gained the expertise to drive process optimisation in an international company with multiple stakeholders.
- You have a continuous improvement mindset either gained through Lean/Six Sigma experience or other similar background, and you understand the nature of process improvements.
- You communicate effortlessly in English
Application and contact
For additional information, please call Head of Business Process Management, Angelic Fain Steenbach +45 8733 2735. If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. We will be conducting interviews ongoing.
Please apply via this LINK.