Would you like to drive the leadership development agenda of a population of approx. 500 team leaders across our Supply Chain organisation? Are you experienced with leadership development for shop floor team leaders? Then this is the role for you…
“Right now, we are strengthening our focus on competency development within Arla. Especially the team leader population is in focus as this role is critical for our future success, and the role has undergone significant changes and new skills and behaviours are needed”
Senior Transformation Manager, Supply Chain HR, Rasmus Cortnum Andersen.
About the job
You will help build the team leaders of the future in Arla Foods who are key to our success. The team leader role is changing, and to support that you will lead and design new leadership development learning solutions in close cooperation with People Development, HR Business partners and the Supply Chain leadership teams.
Moreover, you will:
- Development learning solutions in Supply Chain, primarily for the team leaders at our dairies
- Plan execution of learning and development solutions together with internal and external partners and stakeholders
- Ensures an efficient and smooth implementation as well as acceptable usage of learning solutions at sites, including communicating and branding the offering
- Facilitate in core leadership skills for Supply Chain leaders
- Support team leaders on people processes and how to adapt with this changing environment and more administrative tasks.
Who are you?
You have experience with designing and developing high impact learning solutions and have already demonstrated this in an international organisation. We expect that you will be able to understand the daily work as a team leader in our supply chain organization to provide the best possible learning solutions.
Further, we expect that you:
- Have deep understanding of the 70-20-10 model of learning, you know how to develop, design and deliver blended learning solutions for different audiences
- Preferable have experience with creating learning solutions for team leaders in a supply chain organization
- Are good at and thrive in facilitating sessions without being an expert trainer and content expert
- Thrive with variation in your job and are good at stakeholder management
You communicate effortlessly in English and Danish and/or Swedish
Customer orientation and communication skills are essential, but it is your ability to enable business performance through learning solutions that truly matters.
What do we offer?
In Viby J, Aarhus, you will join a brand-new Capability Building Team within the Supply Chain HR organisation. Among others, you will collaborate with our supply chain learning specialists for Denmark, Sweden, the UK and Germany and our HR Business partners, as well as working closely together with the Global People Development team.
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
Application and contact
Please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
For additional information, please call Dorthe Holm Jensen, Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant +459131 2813.
Please apply via this link