Are you an experienced IT Security & Solution Specialist ready to enhance and build great secure solutions for a FMCG company? Does working in a huge hybrid -mainly Microsoft IT environment excite you? Come and join a growing agile team enhancing our security solutions. This is your opportunity to bring in your skills in working with Microsoft Azure Cloud platform and be part of the full process flow from requirements gathering to solution delivery.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As an Senior IT Security & Solution Specialist, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real dif-ference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the op-portunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
Join Arla’s ART (Agile Release Train) named ‘iFIT’, to be part of a great team delivering IT infrastructure across all base technology platforms. iFIT ART delivers network, inte-grations, IT security, On-prem and Cloud Datacentre changes as well as SAP Basis upgrades to the business and to other release trains. The ART has multiple teams and is currently in need of a new IT Security Specialist to join the Cloud Security team mainly, but also to support the Core Infrastructure team.
Our strategy for the security area is to enhance our security around our hybrid IT en-vironment. Main focus is Microsoft Azure Cloud and our central local datacentre, but not to forget the end-user devices and infrastructure in our locations around the globe.
You are a passionate Security Specialist, who has the drive and skills to secure on-going deliverables to the business while following the guidance from the architect and work in close cooperation with Security department in our Operations. In daily work you will have a close collaboration with the rest of the team and join all the Agile ceremoni-es. The focus will be on planning, execution and delivery to secure full satisfaction from the receivers of the product. Improvement ideas and feedback is part of the daily culture and valued high.
Specifically, you will:
- Understand the various types of IT security aspects and understand how to continuous-ly support the business in improving the IT security and keep the area up to date
- Enhance the security on the Cloud set-up, with a focus on hardening the identity pro-tection as the journey towards Zero Trust continues.
- Introduce and maintain Cloud Firewall, Monitoring and integrations to existing On Pre-mise solutions
- Be creative and have the ability to help the team to develop innovative solutions
- Communicate both verbally, and in writing and be visible for the stakeholders (custo-mers)
Who are you?
You are focused and persistent on achieving goals in great collaboration with the agile team, Product Owner, IT Architects and key stakeholders. You will be working with in a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have great facilitation skills and enjoy engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds.
Furthermore, you have:
- A master’s degree within IT or other relevant area
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working with Microsoft Azure Cloud
- The ability to deliver solutions with the ‘Minimum Viable Product’ in mind to secure an iterative and continuous delivery to the business
- Working and communicating in English is natural for you as well as creating long la-sting relationships both internally and externally
- Knowledge about IT security architecture, and the security features of Microsoft Azure/ EMS suite
- Experience about Microsoft Azure Security configuration
- Experience with Microsoft Hybrid Infrastructure and related Security Components, including deep knowledge of Windows 10, Windows 2016 Server, Office 365, Active Directory and Azure AD, Azure Security Center, Azure ATP, Microsoft Defender ATP, CloudAppSecurity and Conditional Access
- Skills in Powershell Scripting
- Certificates in CompTIA or CISSP would be preferred or Microsoft Certs: MS-500 or AZ-500 would be great
What do we offer?
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Relocation package*
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Events, integration, like Summer or Xmas Party
Application and contact
If you want to take part in driving the security agenda and help your colleagues world-wide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Please apply via this LINK.