Would you like to join a business unit considered to be one of our largest drivers of growth in Arla Foods? Play an important role in setting the strategy for how we activate our brand across channels.
You will join our Aarhus-based business unit Milk Based Beverages. Here, you will be part of our Brand & Channel team, along with 9 experienced colleagues. You will be a part of the team building strong brands by developing global brand strategies, executing brand communication and activation, and defining channel strategy. You will join a result oriented team with “can do” and positive attitude.
About the job
We want to be even stronger in building our presence and expansion in Milk Based Beverages. Based on the current trends, consumers are switching more into on-the-go consumption and convenient channels. Therefore, you will have a chance to play a central role in developing our strategy and gaining fare share in relevant channels. You will be an instrumental part in building a strong guidelines and toolboxes for our brands in channels relevant to the on-the-go drinks shopper – whether it be in the impulse section of the hyper markets, convenience stores, gas stations or on-trade. That is why we have created this brand-new role for you.
Your initial task will be to get an understanding of our most important markets, channels and shopper trends. You will be responsible for establishing a strong channel growth strategy including key activity plans and toolbox by channel. This entails that you:
- Strategy and execution guidelines defining right Brand/Pack/Price/Placement/Promo by channel
- Based on the strategy define most efficient ways to communicate brands according to channel specific
- Create a Tookits that markets can use most efficiently with minimum adaptation as well as provide the “picture of success”
- Work closely with Marketing, Innovation and Commercial teams
- Work with an external agency to create shopper activations and toolboxes
Who are you?
You are driven by result and ambition. You are a people-person who excels at building relationships and managing stakeholders effectively.
- You have a master’s degree from marketing or commercial field, e.g. an MSc in Economics & Business Administration
- You have minimum 6 to 8 years’ experience from an FMCG company and min 3 years of experience in customer and shopper marketing, preferably within beverages
- You have an experience working with different types of channels and you know channel specifics and requirements. International experience is very much appreciated
- You were creating working strategies and implemented them in resultative executions
- You are fluent in English
What do we offer?
A true sense of entrepreneurship unites us. We constantly pursue growth and are passionate about generating value. We have the ultimate combination of a performance driven and collaborative culture, where we strive to work together to achieve more. If you are up for a challenge, there is no limit for making a positive difference and realise your ambitions.
You will join a market leader, will work with brands that are “love brands” already and will have an opportunity to be a part of creating new successful launches in the markets. You will have a chance to make a difference.
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Marketing Director MBB Elena Marchenko +45 91 31 11 40
Please apply via this link.