Are you an experienced and energetic brand marketer who can drive strong global brand performance? Castello® is one of Arla Foods’ global brands, and is known for its range of creatively crafted specialty cheeses all over the world. Castello® has an aggressive growth agenda, and now you can be a part of defining the path to deliver on these ambitious targets globally.
Join us in our international team of passionate and highly motivated marketers striving to make Castello® one of the leading specialty cheese brands in the world.
Responsibility for brand campaign development, shopper marketing strategy and performance in some of our key markets
You will join the Global Castello team at Arla’s headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark, where you will work alongside 4 passionate marketers. Reporting to the Global Brand Director, you will be responsible for developing global brand campaigns, redefining how we bring Castello® to life at the point of purchase, and driving growth in two key Castello® markets. Aiming to grow brand equity and penetration in order to drive the business, you will:
- Develop, produce and execute our next global brand campaign, ensuring global relevance and local market buy-in
- Drive penetration of the brand by creating and executing a breakthrough shopper marketing strategy that can be executed across key Castello® markets
- Ensure consistent execution of our brand across all touchpoints by taking responsibility for the overall brand strategy and look and feel
- Drive Castello performance in two of our key Castello® markets by implementing our global strategy and securing strong buy-in and alignment to our ambitious brand plans
- Drive the Castello® agenda across the Arla matrix, working closely with Local Markets, Innovation, Supply Chain, Finance and Market Research
Strong commercial background and experience working with shopper marketing
You are commercially savvy and results-oriented with a track record of strong communication and activation development that have successfully delivered business growth. You have experience in leading creative agencies and developing creative campaigns; and you also have experience in shopper marketing – ideally from within a local organization – where you have driven brand growth at store level.
On a personal level, you have a strong combination of strategic thinking and a creative mind, and you have proven that you are a strong relationship builder and can navigate a global matrix organization. Optimally, you have experience in perishable food and working both in global and local organizations. Speaking and writing English fluently is mandatory.
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Director Ann-Camilla Kjaempe at +971565013898
Please apply via this link