At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
Turning activities into opportunities!
- Delivering high quality on standard accounting tasks in a timely fashion based on directions from the manager & Business;
- processing travel and expenses claims via Concur;
- preparing reconciliation of B/S accounts;
- participating in establishing, maintaining and coordinating internal control procedures within the team;
- preparing documentation, KPIs, reports and analyses for Audit and internal analysis purpose;
- Ensuring that policies, procedures and accounting guidelines are followed and that sound judgement on data quality is applied consistently.
- Managing small ad hoc accounting projects with low complexity with a limited number of stakeholders.
Sharing Arla values!
What we would require:
- Relevant academic background confirmed with MA degree, supported by additional diplomas/ certificates;
- approximately 3 years of experience, including at least two years in finance or accounting;
- experience from a shared services organisation or a major company is a prerequisite;
- fluency in English, other language as advantage.
What you can expect from us:
- Work in an international team & matrix structure;
- friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place;
- professional induction in a new position;
- development possibilities while taking part in internal projects;
- chill out rooms with Xbox 360 and the best coffee in the office.
Help improve the everyday life of millions
To us, it’s not just about making dairy products. It’s about providing the ingredients vital to everyday life.
Please apply via this LINK.