At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
Interested in Senior Accountant position? If you are demonstrating practical knowledge of GL accounting processes and you want to develop your expertise in A2R area, you are the one we are looking for!
- Delivers high quality on standard accounting tasks in a timely manner based on directions from the manager, Business, CC or Coe.
- Performing General Ledger period-end procedures
- Generating reports for internal analysis
- Preparing statistical documentation to external authorities and generates data for audit
- Creating/maintaining process documentation
- Participating in establishing and maintaining internal control procedures
- Training and education of finance staff
- Liaise with business controllers in the countries serviced by the Centre
- Participate in improvement/process optimisation project
- Knowledge and drive in A2R area
- Relevant academic background supported with experience in finance area, preferably from SSC organization using SAP/ERP
- End to End financial processes understanding (business and accounting perspective)
- Drives standardization and lean agenda across A2R
- Involved in Finance Projects, provides insight, testing and supports implementation
- Builds professional relations with internal and external stakeholders, takes on advisory role
- Open to change, innovative, proactive
- Fluency in English
What you can expect from us:
- Work in an international team
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place
- Relocation package
- Professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox 360 and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We will continuously invite candidates for further process and will get back to you once we have reviewed your application thoroughly.
Please apply via this LINK