This key Supply Chain Finance role is the Senior Finance Business Partner for the Milk & Yoghurt production in Denmark and will be located in the global Headquarter in Aarhus. The role will report to the Finance Director Central Europe, UK & Export and will have 4 direct reports, covering production sites . The role will have a very strong dotted line to the Vice President Operations in the region.
- You will partner with the regional Leadership team on VP level in order to aggregate the financial performance of major strategic initiatives (e.g. cost saving or revenue optimization projects) and also to close proximity to Line of Business (LOB) in order to translate financial reporting into definitive strategic priorities and target setting (inc. robust follow-up).
- Further you will act as a main interface to the business and become a trusted financial advisor, providing transparency, clarity and helping to set financial direction for global parties.
- You will ensure rollout of global standards to create transparency and one single truth in numbers to enable effective and aligned processes
- In your role you will participate in the strategical business planning process (LOTS) with local management to input into and understand the direction setting and to ensure that both short and long term strategic priorities are catered for are aligned to functional & group targets.
- You act as a role model and coach towards your 4 direct reports and help them further develop in their career progression
- Finally you will facilitate the development of actions plans to ensure the delivery of strategic targets and you will drive and foster the performance dialogue to create actions that can be measured on a concrete outcome be it growth, savings etc.
- Proven long year track record in a holistic finance leadership role translating operations performance data into business cases and actions; ideally gained from a role in a global FMCG matrix organization
- Experience in people leadership of at least 5 years
- Successful graduation from a university (Master or Bachelor) with a focus on a financial discipline that will furnish you with solid theoretical knowledge being added to your overall strong financial business acumen
- Through your experience you developed great skills in understanding the business of your peers allowing you to advice and challenge their financial performance to earn credibility as a trusted advisor
- You want to work very independent and self-driven offering detailed solutions always considering the big picture of the business needs
- Finally, business fluent Danish and English skills round up your profile
Application & Contact
Please apply before 30 June 2019 using this LINK. For further questions , please contact Ash Clay, Finance Director on Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply via this LINK