At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make special moments worth savouring and healthy tasty breakfasts worth waking up to. With brands like Arla Buko®, Kærgarden®, Arla Skyr ® and Castello® we are a natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world and a favorite in many German households.
This key Supply Chain Finance role is the Senior Finance Business Partner for the Milk & Yoghurt production in Germany and will be located in the regional Headquarter in Düsseldorf. The role will report to the Finance Director Central Europe and will have 5 direct reports in the sites in Düsseldorf, Pronsfeld, Upahl, Nijkerk (NL) and Esbjerg (DK). The role will have a very strong dotted line to the Vice President Operations in the region.
- You will partner with the regional Leadership team on VP level in order to aggregate the financial performance of major strategic initiatives (e.g. cost saving or revenue optimization projects) and also to close proximity to Line of Business (LOB) in order to translate financial reporting into definitive strategic priorities and target setting (inc. robust follow-up).
- Further you will act as a main interface to the business and become a trusted financial advisor, providing transparency, clarity and helping to set financial direction for global parties.
- You will ensure rollout of global standards to create transparency and one single truth in numbers to enable effective and aligned operation of the Pronsfeld site.
- In your role you will participate in the strategical business planning process (LOTS) with local management to input into and understand the direction setting and to ensure that both short and long term strategic priorities are catered for are aligned to functional & group targets.
- You act as a role model and coach towards your 5 direct reports and help them further develop in their career progression
- Finally you will facilitate the development of actions plans to ensure the delivery of strategic targets and you will drive and foster the performance dialogue to create actions that can be measured on a concrete outcome be it growth, savings etc.
- Proven long year track record in a holistic finance leadership role translating operations performance data into business cases and actions; ideally gained from a role in a global FMCG matrix organization
- Experience in people leadership, and preferably experience of remote leadership
- Successful graduation from a university (Master or Bachelor) with a focus on a financial discipline that will furnish you with solid theoretical knowledge being added to your overall strong financial business acumen
- Through your experience you developed great skills in understanding the business of your peers allowing you to advice and challenge their financial performance to earn credibility as a trusted advisor
- You want to work very independent and self-driven offering detailed solutions always considering the big picture of the business needs
- Finally, business fluent German and English skills round up your profile
Please apply under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Dennis Klein (HR Manager Talent Acquisition Central Europe) at +49 211 47231 207
Please apply via this link.
Arla Foods is a company with equal opportunities for everyone regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position. Purely for reasons of readability we have chosen to create all our job postings in male format. We explicitly look forward to all applications regardless if the candidate is male, female, diverse and will also exclude any other criteria from our screening process that is not professional qualification.
Arla Foods Deutschland has chosen carefully selected external vendors (“Headhunter”) to work on specific roles and we hold long term working relationship with them. Arla Foods Deutschland is not seeking any new partners until further notice. Therefore we are asking you to refrain from any contact requests by phone, e-mail or in any other way towards any Arla Foods representatives. Please note that all candidate resumes that are send to us without a written and signed search assignment will be deemed made available free of costs.