- Do you dare to challenge the status quo?
- Are you driven by leading a cross-site controller team?
- Do you thrive working with change management and process optimization?
We are looking for an individual with solid leadership experience and a finance background, competences you will use to lead and develop a team of controllers. Your role will be to head up the controller team (10 persons) covering all supply chain operations in Sweden. The group are based in Jönköping and Götene. Your team handles standard financial processes (month-end closing, costing, etc.) for Arla Foods sites and logistics in this region. In the position, you join 4 other highly skilled managers from our core markets (UK, Germany Denmark) to make up the leadership team in Supply Chain Finance, Multisites. You report to the Finance Director in the Multisites organization in Denmark.
The mission and responsibilities
Arla Foods is currently implementing a new supply chain structure throughout the company, as they are moving towards a global presence. Your focus is primarily to establish and lead your team, optimizing processes and forging strong bonds and collaborations with site directors and other stakeholders. As part of the leadership team, you will also be focusing on strategy and business development, setting goals and activities. Key responsibilities include:
- Leading, motivating and developing your team members.
- Ensuring smooth finance processes through alignment and optimization across sites, countries and offices.
- Implementing processes, models, principles, etc. in alignment with our Performance Management team.
- Supporting and supervising the team to execute processes.
- Visiting sites and collaborating with site directors to gain a greater understanding of how your team can help.
- Actively support the global delivery of services in the Multisite organization.
Arla Foods pursue an ambitious growth strategy and we sell products in more than 100 countries. For you, our growing influence on the global market means that you can choose between several different career paths. You will have plenty of opportunities to realize your professional ambitions - whatever they may be. In this role you will get a vast experience from change management in a matrix organization, among other things. Arla Foods has a high employee satisfaction and are proud of their company.
- An established leader minimum 3-5 years of experience from a leadership role.
- A solid understanding of finance processes and controlling.
- Experience with production economics is an advantage.
- You speak and write english fluently.
- Swedish language skills and cultural insights are pre-requisites.
- A University degree in Economics or Finance, preferably a Master degree in Finance.
- Great communication skills.
- Dare to challenge the status quo to improve and optimize.
- A solid understanding of Lean and continuous improvement.
- Business acumen and are curious about our sites as well as customers in the region.
- Global mind-set and outlook and can identify with the Arla Foods view and values.
- You have the flexibility to extensive travel within our core markets, predominantly in Sweden and Denmark.
- Driven, energetic and self-propelled.
- A tough stable leader, able to manage an organization in change.
- An engaged team-builder.
- Being executive, a task–handler.
- Good communication skills.
- Trustworthy and informal – a “peoples” person.
Application and Contact
In this recruitment Arla is collaborating with K2 Search.
For further information, welcome to contact Eva Holmgren mob: 0722-340043 at K2 Search in Linköping or Matilde Castoldi mob: 073 521 65 01. All applications and contacts are strict confidential. We are interested in your application soonest. Apply on www.k2search.se or by this link: http://www.k2search.se/executive-searches/2813-senior-finance-manager/