We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Finance Manager to manage the UK Production Finance Controlling team. In this role you will report to the Finance Director for Production - UK, Central Europe (CE) & Export. You will be based at either Stourton Dairy in Leeds or our Oswestry packaging site in Shropshire and will manage a team of 10 direct reports.
Some of your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Managing the Production Finance Controlling teams across 2 locations in the UK – line manager for 10 direct reports
- Running smooth finance processes within defined areas of a Controlling; e.g. month end, product costing
- Working closely with global performance management on the development & implementation of principles & models
- Ensuring process alignment and optimization across Controlling teams within the UK, and globally
- Collaborating and Aligning with UK Production business partner organisation and site directors
- Being an active member of the Central European, UK & Export Finance Management team
To be successful in this role you will be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA or similar) and will also be an established leader within finance with experience of managing a team. You will have a firm understanding of the craftsmanship and elements of financial processes and will be keen to learn more about the production sites and the customers in controlling. With strong change management skills you will be able to implement new processes and work towards finding new and better ways of working. Finally, with a global mindset you will look to take an approach that adds value in all key decisions.
The closing date for this role is 27th May.
Please apply via this link