Do you have experience from a business partner role, leadership ambitions and a strong finance background? Then this is a unique opportunity to lead an international team of finance managers within supply chain finance, and test your own leadership skills and mettle.
Leadership, strategy and transparency
This is a role where you will be working at many different levels. You will head a team located at different production sites, while you are based at our headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark. From here, you also function as a finance business partner to the Vice President Yellow Cheese (YC) production in Arla Foods. Thus, you will be part of his leadership team of production directors at various sites and have approximately 30-40 days of international travel per year. Your responsibilities will include:
- Strategy and performance management as key responsible for the development, alignment and execution of the production group strategy and priorities. This includes proactively driving the performance dialogue to support our business in delivering continuous improvements.
- Creating transparency by providing insights and financial facts and clearly communicating financial reporting to enhance decision-making.
- People and team leadership by leading finance managers and contributing to our priorities within the supply chain finance organisation. You will work with and engage stakeholders across the organisation and be an integrated, contributing member of the YC management team.
Finance and business background
You have a proven track record within business partnering and maybe also some experience within leadership. On top of this, it is a must that you have a combined finance and business background, a related master’s degree and extensive work experience that you can show is related to the position. As a person, you:
- Have the people skills and organisational understanding to lead skilled and independent team members remotely
- Are able to navigate on several levels of an organisation, building relations and managing stakeholders along the way
- Have the influencing skills and impact to both support and challenge stakeholders and the business when necessary
- Are curious about the business side of things and have the personal drive and energy needed to take on a senior role with broad responsibility
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Finance Director Henrik Neergaard-Petersen at +45 89 38 13 64.
Please apply via this link