We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Finance Manager / Business Partner to join our Logistics Finance team in Stockholm. You will be a member of the Global Logistics Finance Team with colleagues in UK, Denmark, Germany and Finland. Arlas Logistics operations covers Warehouses, Inbound milk collection, outbound distribution and intermediate transportation of both Raw materials and finished goods.
About the role
As the Senior Finance Manager you lean in closely to the performance of the business and will:
- Actively facilitate and take part in driving performance within Logistics Business.
- Sign off the month end close when the Controlling team has finalized it and translate these into strong recommendations to furtherly enhance the performance of the business.
- Ensure a solid quarterly forecasting and continuous development of the forecasting process as such.
- Act as financial sparring partner to both the logistics leadership teams, but also colleagues working a similar role in other markets.
- Actively engage and supporting capital investment (CAPEX) projects in the logistics area.
- Apply an exciting balance of both strategic projects, driving change and engagement as well as more typical operational tasks.
- Provide ad hoc support to logistics development projects and other structural or commercial businesses cases that require a financial input and advice.
- Engage in the professional and personal development of your 2 business partners, one in Denmark and one in Sweden, and clearly support the good performance of the whole team
- Participate in the Extended Leadership team in Supply Chain Finance as well as the Leadership team in Global Logistics Finance
In this role you will report to the Finance Director for Logistics and be managing 2 Finance Business partners. To support you, you have a business controller who is based in Jönköping and a large accounting team in Poland.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who ideally has a higher degree in Economics, with solid working experience as finance business partner (or similar) position translating operations performance data into business cases and actions. Ideally you gained first leadership experience within a global matrix organization or in a logistics / supply chain environment. It is even a plus if you have experience from the FMCG industry.
Through your experience you developed great skills in understanding the business of your peers allowing you to advice and challenge their financial performance to earn credibility as a trusted advisor. You work independently and are self-driven offering detailed solutions always considering the big picture of the business needs.
You will be a proficient user of all Office Applications and will have advanced Excel skills. Knowledge and experience of working with SAP would also be an advantage. Finally, business fluent English skills complement your profile and preferred also Nordic language skills.
What do we offer?
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household favorite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
Create the future – Grow with Arla
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, apply no later than the 21st of June, but please note that we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and that the recruitment will close when we have found the right candidate.
For additional information, please call Finance Director Stine Schroll Ernfeldt on +4589381605.
Please apply via this link.