At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make special moments worth savouring and healthy tasty breakfasts worth waking up to. With brands like Arla Buko®, Kærgarden®, Arla Skyr ® and Castello® we are a natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world and a favorite in many German households.
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Finance Business Partner to join our Logistics Finance team in Germany, Düsseldorf. In this role you will report to the Finance Director for Logistics and be managing 2 Finance Business partners in the German team. You will be a member of the Global Logistics Finance Team with colleagues in UK, Denmark, Sweden and Finland. As Senior Finance Business Partner for Logistics, you will take an active role in the German Logistics Leadership Team and will contribute to the delivery of financial and non-financial targets as well as close collaboration with the German Commercial team. Our Logistics operations covers Warehouses, Inbound milk collection, outbound distribution and intermediate transportation of both Raw materials and finished goods.
As the Senior Finance Business Partner, this sees you lean in closely to the performance of the business and will
- Actively facilitate and take part in driving performance within Logistics Business
- Sign off the month end close when the Controlling team has finalised it and translate these into strong recommendations to furtherly enhance the performance of the business
- Ensure a solid quarterly forecasting and continuous development of the forecasting process as such
- Act as financial sparring partner to both the logistics leadership team, but also colleagues working a similar role in other markets
- Actively engage and supporting capital investment (CAPEX) projects in the logistics area
- Apply an exciting balance of both strategic projects, driving change and engagement as well as more typical operational tasks.
- Provide ad hoc support to logistics development projects and other structural or commercial businesses cases that require a financial input and advice.
- Engage in the professional and personal development of your 2 business partners and clearly support the good performance of the whole team
- Participate in the Extended Leadership team in Supply Chain Finance as well as the Leadership team in Global Logistics Finance
- We look forward to receiving applications from candidates with a higher degree in Economics, with 8+ years working experience as finance business partner (or similar) position translating operations performance data into business cases and actions
- Ideally you gained first leadership experience within a global FMCG matrix organization or in a logistics / supply chain environment.
- Through your experience you developed great skills in understanding the business of your peers allowing you to advice and challenge their financial performance to earn credibility as a trusted advisor.
- You work independently and are self-driven offering detailed solutions always considering the big picture of the business needs.
- You will be a proficient user of all Office Applications and will have advanced Excel skills. Knowledge and experience of working with SAP would also be an advantage.
- Finally, business fluent German and English skills complement your profile.
Application and contact
Please apply through our website under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Dennis Klein (HR Manager, Talent Acquisition Central Europe) at +49 211 47231 207.
Please apply via link
Arla Foods is a company with equal opportunities for everyone regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position. Purely for reasons of readability we have chosen to create all our job postings in male format. We explicitly look forward to all applications regardless if the candidate is male, female, diverse and will also exclude any other criteria from our screening process that is not professional qualification.
Arla Foods Deutschland has chosen carefully selected external vendors (“headhunters”) to work on specific roles and we hold long-term working relationship with them. Arla Foods Deutschland is not seeking any new partners until further notice. Therefore, we are asking you to refrain from any contact requests by phone, e-mail or in any other way towards any Arla Foods representatives. Please note that all candidate resumes that are sent to us without a written and signed search assignment will be deemed made available free of costs