We are looking for a Developer in Data Engineering to join our agile development team. You will develop internal Data and Analytics driven products while working closely with architects, data scientists, and product owners in the team. This team member will take the lead in several initiatives associated with securing data for analytics across the organisation including the enablement of Artificial intelligence, IOT Analytics and Advanced Predictive Analytics.
With more than hundreds of thousands of data points across Arla to rationalise we need strong ETL and software development capabilities as well as an understanding of analytics and BI if we are to deliver on our high ambitions.
Ability to work closely with our business stakeholders to develop their ideas and ensure we are able to secure the technology to support them. This will require flexibility to learn and explore new solutions as you will contribute to the future architecture.
Build Advanced Analytics Solutions
We are looking for a senior developer in data engineering (but also E2E understanding) to work closely with our data scientists, architects, product owners and external stakeholders to build our future advanced analytics solutions:
- Be a key developer driving the enablement of analytics from IOT data collected across more than 60 sites in our supply chain
- Responsible for developing and driving an efficient ETL processes
- Contribute to building and maintaining our cloud solutions
- Work in an agile environment delivering solutions across Arla
- Be part of a new team tasked with turning Arla into a data driven organization
- Becoming a technical lead within our data engineering technologies
Your Gdansk possibility
As a team, we support Europe’s largest Dairy, a wide range of products and the farmers who own Arla Foods through great IT solutions. Helping us to create these, you can be sure to make a real difference for the entire organisation, and your colleagues near and far. Join us to help us create the future of dairy.
- Strong leadership capabilities in terms of technology design and development
- Experience with ETL
- Experience with Analytics and BI
- Experience in SQL Server designing and developing objects, tables, data models, stored procedures, scripting, views, triggers.
- Experience working with cloud services, SQL Database and BLOB storage ideally in Microsoft Azure, Azure Data Factory and Azure Datalake.
- Experience with Work Item Management tools, such as VSTS.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Experience estimating and planning projects.
- Familiar with Agile principles and practices and the application of these in delivering products.
- Experience in performing data-quality tasks (e.g. Master Data projects), such as standardizing, cleansing, merging, and harmonization
- Web UI / UX design skills – developing beautiful, easy to use customer facing systems
- Exposure in at least one reporting tool like Power BI
- Experience in .NET back end development – Entity Framework for ADO.NET and ASP.NET Core, MS SQL Server, Visual Studio, Azure SQL DB, C#.
- Knowledge of SAP (BW and ECC)
What you can expect from us
- Relocation package
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Interested in a new opportunity?
Arla is on a journey to create the future of dairy. Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. So, if you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realise your ambitions - whatever they may be.
Please apply via this link