At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make special moments worth savoring and healthy tasty breakfasts worth waking up to. With brands like Arla Buko®, Kærgarden®, Arla Skyr ® and Castello® we are a natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world and a favorite in many German households.
In this Management role you will provide Leadership to a skilled team of Demand Planners and you will be based in Düsseldorf. Your focus will be to head up the entire planning process within Commercial Operations Germany developing complex planning tools and procedures that meet the complex needs of the business. You will be reporting to the Director Commercial Operations Germany.
- You will develop and implement commercial business plans based on the Arla Foods’ strategy in order to ensure the highest delivery rate.
- Also you will provide Leadership and individual development to the Demand Planning department and connect Arla Foods’ vision, mission, identity (Good growth), strategy and values to the tasks of the department.
- You will set goals and objectives for the planning function based on the functional strategy and further monitor procedures and planners against respective KPIs to ensure the best planning quality.
- Beyond you will communicate and coordinate with other managers from f. e. Marketing, Sales and Production to ensure high-quality planning information and results (marketing, sales, production and other planning units).
- Finally, you will ensure continuous improvement in the department and become responsible for cost base.
- Proven track record of long years in a Demand Planning role with several years of people leadership gained from a role in a global FMCG matrix organization; preferably within Food/Fresh.
- Successful graduation from a university (Master or Bachelor) with a focus on Business economics that will furnish you with solid theoretical knowledge being added to your overall strong analytical business acumen
- Through your experience you developed great skills in understanding the business of your peers and challenging them while being recognized as a respected business partner.
- Very good SAP knowledge provides you the skills to evaluate data and translate them into actions
- Finally, business fluent German and English skills round up your profile
Please apply via this LINK under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information, please contact Dennis Klein (HR Manager Talent Acquisition Central Europe) at +49 211 47231 207
Search Firms are kindly requested to refrain from calling or proactively proposing candidate resumes