Step into a newly established position as the link between our sales and marketing departments. Here, you will drive category growth and business value for Arla and our retail customers through data-driven shopper, channel and consumer insights.
“Your challenge will be to balance the delivery of daily tasks with strategic ones – because you will both function as a professional sounding board for your team and look at how we can take customer marketing to the next level.” Jacob Skovgaard Jørvad, Customer/Marketing Director
About the job
At our HQ in Aarhus, you will join our Customer Marketing department. Here, you will lead 2 teams with 8 highly independent customer developers and category developers responsible for providing relevant insights on all of Arla’s dairy categories – from our fresh milk and cheese to Lurpak® butter and across all retail customers.
Together, we support our sales and marketing departments with recommendations based on data, analyses and market insights on shopper behaviour, point of purchase strategies, location of our categories in the stores, market share development and much more. To support our analyses and recommendations, we use tools like Power BI, Nielsen, GFK and Catman.
To help Sales and Marketing deliver on their objectives, you:
- Lead, coach and develop your team to ensure that we deliver on the agreed business results
- Provide thought leadership and in-depth knowledge on categories, retail customers and end users and translate these into recommended actions
- Look into how we can take our customer marketing initiatives to the next level, e.g. by becoming an even more valued advisor and business partner for sales and marketing
- Collaborate closely with the Customer/Marketing Director on strategic agendas and new development initiatives
- Drive new development projects to create even more value for Arla, retail customers and end users
- Bring in external market inspiration to challenge status quo
Who are you?
With your profound can-do attitude, you know how to coach your team to turn data into actionable insights. You can easily shift between operational and strategic tasks, allowing you to look into details while at the same time keeping the big picture.
- Have proven leadership experience and several years of experience working in a category or sales role in an FMCG company or retailer
- Bring a business-related bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Have experience with tools like Power BI, Nielsen, GFK, Catman and retailer POS data
- Know how to drive larger projects and develop new initiatives
- Speak and write English effortlessly
What do we offer?
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that makes things better for our customers, the farmers who own us and the whole world.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. Please apply as soon as possible. We will invite for interviews on a continuous basis.
For additional information, please call Customer/Marketing Director Jacob Skovgaard Jørvad on +45 91 31 10 13.
Please apply via this link.