Solid financial toolbox and a finance background you can use to drive performance management in Procurement within one of Europa´s largest supply chain organisations – is that you?
As our new Senior Controller, you join 150 colleagues in our Supply Chain Finance area. As part of our Supply Chain Performance Management team, you work will be focussed on Performance Management within Procurement.
Leave your mark driving transparency and cross functional collaboration
Overall, you use your financial insight to drive and develop performance management across Supply Chain Finance – with a focus on Procurement. This involves driving cross functional analysis on Procurement performance to support the delivery on strategic priorities and supply chain KPIs. To successfully implement and anchor performance management processes, you:
- Support the development, alignment and execution of performance management strategy within Direct & Indirect Procurement categories.
- Drive the financial overview of how Procurement activities impacts across Arla Foods in close collaboration with the Procurement organisation and other stakeholders.
- Owns and coordinates the cross functional process within Arla Foods that secures that Procurement deliveries are included and reflected in the financial Planning processes and actuals performance.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and other finance functions in Arla Foods - supporting the development of relevant business cases and participating in relevant projects
Finance professional with supply chain experience
You use your seniority and professional weight to hit the ground running. You can set a direction and drive activities independently and use your strong communication skills to ensure buy in for your changes. To facilitate this, you:
- Hold a master degree in Economics and/or Finance
- Have strong Business Partnering skills and networking capabilities
- Have 4+ years of experience within a business oriented finance function - preferably from a large international company where you have worked with Procurement
- Are able to work broadly across countries, cultures and organisational levels
- Speak and write English effortlessly
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible and no later than 25 October. For additional information, please call Senior Finance Manager, Rasmus Vangsgaard Uth at +45 87 33 26 92.
Please apply via this LINK