Are you a hands-on person with strong concept development skills? Are you in love with consumer empathy? Do you make the impossible possible with a positive can-do attitude? If so we want to hear from you.
Arla wants to be the leader in consumer-driven innovations, develop strong understanding of emergent consumer needs and create solutions that bring Arla to the future. We are constantly challenging our ways of working to exceed our consumer and customer expectations and to add value to consumers’ every day life. All our decisions are guided by our value, to create health through natural products.
Arla R&D that has home in Arla Innovation Center in Skejby, Denmark is now seeking an expert to create value for consumers around the world.
Senior Consumer Innovation Manager is part of Consumer Design Innovation team that runs human-centric projects leading Arla to its future opportunities and acts as the messenger of consumer centricity. We are looking for an expert in consumer whispering who is familiar with design thinking and knows human-centric concept development tools, such as empathetic design research and consumer insight creation, iterative concept development, rapid prototyping and co-creative validation. We hope that you are skilled in multidisciplinary team work and know how to show, not tell.
- Through truly understanding trends and consumer needs, and being able to capture weak signals and emergent movements, anticipates market opportunities.
- Turns hunches into consumer insights and generate consumer appealing concepts with global mindset to feed the innovation pipeline.
- Manages selected potentially high-impact innovation projects through exploration, concept development and commercializing processes in close cooperation with stakeholders in the Research Innovation and Marketing community.
- Drives organic growth through innovation to meet the business strategy.
- Acts as the advocate for consumer-centric innovation and human-centric design tools in the research and marketing communities.
- Liaises with key internal stakeholders (category teams, markets, R&D etc.) and collaborates with key external stakeholders (consumers, customers, suppliers and other partners).
- Education at Master’s level within Marketing, Design or Innovation.
- Seniority skills in marketing (>7 years) or design with focus on creating consumer insights, brand propositions, value propositions and concepts.
- Proven success in managing strategic business, design or innovation projects.
- Experience in consumer-centric design or innovation development and processes.
+5 years of FMCG experience.
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basic and close the job opening once the right candidates has been found.
For additional information, please call Head of Consumer Design Innovation, Tytti-Lotta Ojala at + 35 8505148222.
Please apply via this LINK.