Would you like to join a business unit considered to be one of our largest drivers of growth in Arla Foods? Play an important role in setting the strategy for how we activate our brand across channels.
You will join our Aarhus-based business unit Milk Based Beverages. Here, you will be part of our Brand & Channel team where we are 9 colleagues creating global brand strategies, brand activation ideas and tool kits. We are sure you will feel our can-do, entrepreneurial spirit where we make things happen together.
About the job
We want to be even stronger when it comes to understanding the on-the-go drinks shopper in terms of relevant channels and activations in an impulse driven beverage context. You will be building a strong toolbox for executing our brand strategies in channels relevant to the on-the-go drinks shopper – whether it be in the impulse section of the hyper markets, convenience stores, gas stations or on-trade. That is why we have created this brand-new role for you.
Essentially, you will be an important part of driving our rate of sale in stores through brilliant shopper activation that appeals to our customers.
Your initial task will be to get an impression of our most important markets, channels and shopper trends. You will be responsible for establishing a strong channel growth strategy including key activity plans and toolbox by channel. This entails that you:
- Define assortment, placement and space recommendations by channel
- Define price and promo strategy
- Work with internal and external stakeholders within brand management, innovation and sales
- Work with an external agency to create shopper activations and materials
You will have a lot of opportunities to influence your own role while working within a large organisation with multiple stakeholders. Ultimately, you will be the one to tie brand, innovation and sales together – and bring it to market.
Who are you?
As a person, you are a self-starter with a drive that makes you dive straight into tasks rather than wait for things to happen. Also, you are a people-person who excels at building relationships and managing stakeholders effectively.
- You have a master’s degree from a commercial field, e.g. an MSc in Economics & Business Administration
- You have minimum 5 to 8 years experience from an FMCG company and min 2 years of experience with customer and shopper marketing, preferably within beverages
- You have worked with customer and store activation at a strategic level, providing you with a solid toolbox that allows you to hit the ground running
- You are fluent in English
What do we offer?
A true sense of entrepreneurship unites us. We constantly pursue growth and are passionate about generating value. We have the ultimate combination of a performance driven and collaborative culture, where we strive to work together to achieve more. If you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realise your ambitions.
And of course, you will join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Director Mikael Horsbøll on +45 89 38 12 65.
Please apply via this link.