Do you want to drive one of the most promising growth areas in cheese in Germany? Are you keen to drive a very diverse portfolio of brands with both Global brand Castello, local jewel Finello and a new platform on flexitarian cooking cheese? Then this might be the role for you.
We are currently looking for a Senior Category Manager for the Specialty Cheese and Cooking cheese category. If you have a strong commercial drive, an excellent ability for create results through cooperation across teams and a passion for fantastic food discovery, you could have a strong future with us.
In the role as Senior Category Manager for the Specialty Cheese and Cooking cheese you will be responsible for driving the category development and leading the brands Castello and Finello and any potential new platforms on cooking cheese.
You will work from our National Headquarter in Düsseldorf and report directly into the Senior Marketing Director for Cheese & BSM.
- Drive Finello and the Castello brand in cooperation with global team
- Lead the category to deliver growth for Arla through both brands and private label
- Outline category 3 year growth plan based on category drivers
- Own the category (sub) category portfolio strategy, including the role of private label
- Initiate ideas/plans to deliver against the category via our brands
- Lead the category team meetings
- Co-lead customer category strategy development
- Develop and drives the brands strategies and plans
- Manage the category portfolio
- Own the category and brand P&L
- Significant brand management experience within the FMCG industry
- Strong track record of effective brand management and delivery of results.
- University degree within a marketing or business related discipline
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to provide leadership to key project and cross-functional teams, demonstrating both commercial acumen and effective time and project management
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with others as part of a team.
- Be creative, confident and outgoing with a true passion for brands and a desire to achieve marketing excellence.
- Be used to work within an international company with matrix structures and interaction between regional and international organizations.
- Finally, you have profound knowledge of the German market and speak German and English language business fluent.
Application and contact
Please apply through our website under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Dennis Klein (HR Manager, Talent Acquisition Central Europe) at +49 211 47231 207.
Arla Foods is a company with equal opportunities for everyone regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position. Purely for reasons of readability we have chosen to create all our job postings in male format. We explicitly look forward to all applications regardless if the candidate is male, female, diverse and will also exclude any other criteria from our screening process that is not professional qualification.
Please apply via this link