Do you thrive performing on both a strategic and tactical level? Can you develop, implement and drive category plans in accordance with strategy? And do you want to be part of a fast growing team which is highly ambitious and aims for rapid growth?
Put your skills to the test in helping a strong brand grow and succeed in a highly competitive market. Join us and take charge of our Milk, Yogurt and Cooking (MYPC) as well as Butter Spreadable and Margarine (BSM) categories within our new foodservice business unit. Based at our headquarters in Aarhus, you will refer directly to the Category Director.
Develop categories and lead growth
As a senior category manager, you will take the lead on developing and driving strong global growth in your categories, which are anchored in Arla’s European Foodservice organisation. Your role is to identify and implement ways to leverage the relevant channels and ensure category growth – now and in the future. Specifically, you:
- Engage and align with local markets on the category strategy
- Lead cross market teams to deliver projects within the strategy
- Identify the need for NPD based on customer and user insights
- Facilitate the lead market model to leverage synergies across markets and minimise duplication
- Coordinate activities with retail categories and ensure that brand guidelines are followed
Your categories cover a range of products that will need to step up growth in the near future to follow the strategy. It is your drive and passion that will see this growth through. And with your expertise, you will be able to make a sustainable impact on the categories’ performance.
Strong global mind-set and a degree in marketing
The key to success in this position is your ability to drive innovation through global collaboration. With your strong business acumen and exceptional drive, you are willing to go the extra mile to create results. And you use your great communication skills to ensure buy-in for concepts support in the channels. Your qualifications:
- Your track record reflects extensive experience with category and brand management backed by 5 years’ experience with marketing preferably in an FMCG environment.
- You have a relevant marketing or business degree at master’s level.
- Your knowledge about the foodservice market is strong, and you know how to succeed across borders.
- You have significant insight into driving categories and creating synergies in innovation projects.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call the Head of Foodservice Europe, Kai Gyllström, at +45 9131 1750.
Please apply via this link