Do you thrive performing on both a strategic and tactical level? Can you develop, implement and drive category plans and aggressively drive NPD in accordance with strategy? And do you want to be part of a fast growing team which is highly ambitious and aims for rapid growth?
Put your skills to the test in helping a strong brand grow and succeed in a highly competitive market. Join us and take charge of our Cheese category within our new foodservice business unit. Based at our headquarters in Aarhus, you will be leading a key category for Foodservice and refer directly to the Category Director.
Develop categories and lead growth
As a senior category manager, you will take the lead on developing and driving strong global growth in your category, which is anchored in Arla’s Global Foodservice organization. Your categories cover a range of products that will need to step up growth in the near future to follow the strategy. It is your drive and passion that will see this growth through. And with your expertise, you will be able to make a sustainable impact on the categories’ performance.
Your role is to identify and implement ways to leverage the relevant channels with a focus on QSR and FSR and working with exciting global players such as McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Starbucks and with Professional Chefs; and to ensure category growth – now and in the future. Specifically, you will:
- Lead cross market teams to deliver NPD projects within the strategy
- Identify the need for NPD based on customer and user insights
- Engage and align with local markets on the category strategy
- Facilitate the lead market model to leverage synergies across markets and minimize duplication
Strong global mind-set and a degree in marketing
The key to success in this position is your ability to drive innovation through global collaboration. With your strong business acumen and exceptional drive, you are willing to go the extra mile to create results. And you use your great communication skills to ensure buy-in for concepts support in the channels. Your qualifications:
- Your track record reflects extensive experience with category backed by 5 years’ experience with marketing preferably in an FMCG environment.
- You have a relevant marketing or business degree at master’s level.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and you know how to succeed across borders.
- You have a strong knowledge of the Cheese category
- Ideally you have an understanding about the foodservice market
- You have significant insight into driving categories and creating synergies in innovation projects.
- You are a real foodie – with a passion for cooking
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call the Foodservice Category Director, Daniel Rodrigues, at +45 9131 1556.
Please apply via this LINK