Do you have a top tier consulting background or similar, and are you ready for a career challenge where you can have direct impact on formulating Arla Foods' next corporate strategy? This is a unique opportunity to join Arla Foods’ Group Strategy team and set your mark on the company’s future.
Role of Group Strategy in Arla Foods
You will join the Group Strategy team and become an integral part of lifting our joint agenda which comprises of a series of responsibilities for our executive management team:
- Lead and formulating our new corporate strategy
- Lead our large ‘Calcium’ transformation program which has an ambitious cost savings and change management agenda and involves the entire business with multiple workstreams
- Delivery of key strategic projects directly to top management
- Executive support to CEO and wider Executive Management Team incl. annual business planning process
This position offers you an excellent opportunity to work with strategy and business development directly with our top management and other senior leaders. It will provide you ample of development opportunities as we have very broad exposure to different tasks.
You will get top management exposure in one of Denmark’s largest companies. Also, you will be responsible for providing on-the-job coaching and guidance of your project team members to ensure that they are all heading in the right direction and continuously building new skills and insights.
You will become part of our Corporate Strategy & Transformation team, which consists of internal talent and people with top-tier consulting backgrounds. The team has significant opportunities to truly impact our business as we are working on the most critical strategic projects across the full value chain from supply chain to marketing and sales within Arla Foods.
For the right candidate, this could also be the platform for an international career and expatriation in one of our markets abroad.
Building our next corporate strategy
As our new Senior Business Development Manager, you will play a central role together with the Head of Group Strategy in formulating our next corporate strategy with our Executive Management Team.
- You will work closely with the Head of Group Strategy and our top management to lead the strategy development work
- You will help define the process and governance needed for setting our new strategy
- You will have key role in running the strategy process across the company
- You will conduct the necessary analyses and inputs needed to challenge our business
- You will lead selected parts of our strategy
Strong consulting and business development background
You have a business or finance degree at Master’s level and 3-5 years’ experience from a top-tier management-consulting firm or similar kind of experience. Preferably, you also have relevant industry experience from a large FMCG company.
You have experience from leading (or co-leading) complex strategic projects with senior project sponsors and many stakeholders. You are able to independently scope and setup projects, and deliver the projects on-time and in good quality while managing many different stakeholders. Ideally, you have run or been part of corporate strategy projects in the past for other companies.
Moreover, you should be a skilled communicator and change agent with an open mind as you will be working across many markets and stakeholders. Your level of drive lies far above average, and your can-do-attitude enables you to challenge the status quo and come up with ambitious solutions. An excellent command of PowerPoint, Excel, and English is a must.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. We will review all incoming applications on an ongoing basis. For additional information, please call Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant, Dorthe Holm Jensen +459131 2813.
Please apply via this link