Would you like to mix your strategic talents with your financial insights to help develop new areas of Arla Foods? Taking on business controlling tasks in logistics and production areas, you will work closely with the business to help define new principles, processes and ways of working.
Enjoy the freedom to grow and impact the business
You will join an ambitious, global finance organisation that has recently established a contract management, joint venture and international logistics function. Working within this area, you will have tasks that span from basic finance assignments to very detailed analyses and strategic business cases and investment proposals. Your focus will be split between the production area and logistics, and you will refer to the Finance Director for Production (Cheese, Butter and Powder). Primarily, you will be responsible for:
- Defining ways of working for contract management and joint ventures (e.g. reporting, continuous improvements, pricing requests, business cases etc.)
- Implementing new KPI reporting for both contract management and joint ventures and delivering existing reporting for joint ventures
- Defining ways of working in relation to new joint ventures
- Challenging joint venture site, logistic and contract management performance (monthly reviews and gap filling bridges)
- Providing support on new product development projects (from pre-phase to final validation, e.g. with COGS validation/calculation)
Broad interface and partner responsibilities
As a member of the supply chain finance team, you cooperate closely with stakeholders throughout our supply chain, across sites and in performance management. You will also be part of a management team of business partners from other categories and be a valuable partner to the Head of Joint Ventures & Contract Management as well as the Head of International Logistics in Arla Foods. And when the area is big enough, you can potentially become manager.
Strategic finance experience
- You have a relevant financial master’s degree giving you solid theoretical knowledge that matches your business acumen.
- You have several years of strategic finance experience from a controller position where you have translated financial performance data into business cases and actions.
- Ideally, you have experience from a role in a global FMCG matrix organisation within logistics or supply chain.
- You have the flexibility to travel approximately 20-30% of your time.
- You speak and write English fluently and enjoy interacting with cultures from outside of Europe.
As a person, you are comfortable working very independently and within areas under development, which requires a dynamic way of working and the ability to balance your time between numerous stakeholders. You also have the professional clout to challenge financial performance, establish yourself as a go-to partner and help define your own role. Finally, you possess the personal drive to come up with detailed solutions that take business needs into account.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Finance Director Henrik Neergaard-Petersen at +45 89 38 13 64.
Please apply via this LINK.