Are you a strategic marketer who can drive strong global brand performance? Lurpak is loved in more than 70 countries around the world, and now you have the opportunity to take charge of some of the key markets.
Join us to work with one of the strongest FMCG brands in the world and work with a team of international, dynamic and highly motivated marketers who are proud to set the bar high for great brand development.
Secure brand performance in key markets
You will join the Global Lurpak team at Arla’s headquarters in Aarhus, where you will work alongside 4 highly motivated and ambitious marketers. Reporting to the brand director, you are responsible for driving global brand performance, growth and profitability in key markets that play a significant role in The Lurpak business. Growing strong brand equity in a diverse market environment, you:
- Drive Lurpak’s performance by implementing our global strategy in line with market requirements, securing strong buy-in, alignment and ambitious brand plans
- Take part in shaping brand vision and strategy as well as actively participating in category vision/strategy development
- Develop and execute great go-to-market toolkits that reflect the market needs and excite consumers, including ATL, BTL, Digital, In-Store and PR
- Participate in innovation pipeline development
- Work in a close collaboration with Markets, Innovation and Product Management and lead external agency relationships
“This is a challenging role with a great deal of responsibility. Lurpak is one of the stars of the Arla Global portfolio. And you will have ample opportunity to bring your creative spirit and strategic thinking into play to make a difference,”says Brand Director Elena Marchenko.
Creativity and solid brand marketing experience
You know how to secure brand growth and strong brand equity in a fast-moving world because you have already gathered more than 6 years of brand marketing experience. You are commercially savvy and results-oriented with a track record of successfully driving brand development that makes a positive change for the business – preferably within FMCG. Moreover, you have previously driven the creation of 360 communication toolkits. Equally important, you speak and write English fluently and know how to navigate in an international matrix organisation.
On a personal level, you have a strong combination of strategic thinking and a creative mind. In line with this, building strong relationships with markets and collaborating with creative agencies comes naturally to you.
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Brand Director Elena Marchenko on +45 91 31 11 40.
Please apply via this LINK