Are you an experienced brand manager? Can you take the lead in driving and implementing our digital foodservice strategy? And would you like to manage our new global foodservice brand in a complex competitor environment?
As our new senior brand manager, you will be part of our newly established global foodservice business unit with ambitious growth ambitions. Based at our headquarters in Aarhus, you will refer directly to the Foodservice Marketing & Application Director.
Take ownership of our new global foodservice brand
As an integral part of building our global foodservice product range under the Arla Professional brand, you will lead our efforts in expanding our global product assortment according to our strategic priorities across markets and foodservice channels. Different from other brand management roles, but absolutely key to this position, you will also play a central role in our digital presence by leading our global digital activities related to the brand. In particular, you will:
- Work with and develop the global strategy, but also deliver growth through practical activation plans, covering fair activities, tactical marketing material and customer oriented events
- Drive and develop the brand to deliver on the ambitious global foodservice strategy
- Execute on the global digital strategy for foodservice and develop content toolkits, which will be used across our markets
- Empower our markets with digital tools that will inspire end customers to demand our foodservice solutions
- Be the digital change agent within the team, raising the bar of our digital work and increasing the role that digital activities play for our foodservice strategy
Skilled brand manager with strong digital competences
Your track record reflects extensive experience with brand management and a strong understanding of the digital implications and possibilities. Moreover, you have excellent skills in the development and strategic implementation of digital activities. As you will own the brand’s performance, you must be able to collaborate with and rely on the success of others as well as manage your stakeholders carefully to reach your financial goals. Due to your exceptional drive, you are willing to go the extra mile to create results.
- You have between 5-10 years of experience with marketing or digital implementation in an FMCG environment, from where you have gained strong business acumen.
- You hold a relevant marketing or business degree at master’s level.
- Your knowledge about the food service market is strong, and you know how to succeed across borders.
- You speak and write English fluently.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Head of Foodservice Europe Kai Gyllstrom at +45 9131 1750.
Please apply via this link