At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
A new opportunity has arisen, to obtain a position of Senior Accountant. Join us and become a part of a world - class accountancy team, shaping finance for the future.
Turning activities into opportunities!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Delivering high quality on standard accounting tasks in a timely fashion based on directions from the manager & Business.
- Participating in establishing, maintaining and coordinating internal control procedures within the team.
- Preparing documentation, KPIs, reports and analyses for Audit and internal analysis purpose.
- Ensuring that policies, procedures and accounting guidelines are followed and that sound judgement on data quality is applied consistently.
- Managing accounting projects improving accounting processes using LEAN methodology.
What we expect from you:
- With regards to continuous growth of our SSC in Gdańsk we are currently looking for professionals with at least 3 years of experience in accountancy with educational background related to F&A or similar area.
- Experience from a shared services organisation or a major company will be beneficial.
- Fluency in English and other language as advantage, ideally one of Scandinavian languages.
What you can expect from us:
- Being involved in LEAN philosophy through trainings & using methodology in accounting project.
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Summer & Christmas Party
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office.
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please apply via this LINK