To enable our growth, we are creating a new IT hub in Gdansk, Poland we are looking for you to join about 40 other IT specialists, including architects, consultants, project managers, agile coaches and developers, to deliver great results within e.g. Cloud, security, network, shared infrastructure.
As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things on your own initiative. Join us to help create a center of expertise and collaborate across cultures and borders.
Arla is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Scrum Master/Test Coordinator to join our Core Teams in the iFIT agile release train. The iFIT train is responsible for all technologies in Arla and delivers the base technology platform to both the business and other release trains. Which have the responsibility for our data center and cloud solutions.
A value driven and proactive Scrum Master and Test Coordinator who is responsible for facilitating, coordinating, and executing in the Core Teams
You are used in working in a team, you will be the single point of contact towards stakeholders for all coordination, test related activities. You have a very good understanding of how to secure stability of the delivered solution.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Facilitate Scrum Ceremonies
- Participate and lead team meetings
- Coordinate work between our suppliers and with our business stakeholders
- Help the team to produce high value products and ensure right quality and pace
- Monitor and report on test and roll out results
- Monitor and report on financial state of epics being handled in the team
- Define and bring continuous improvement to roll out plan, test plan, test phases and test responsibilities with our local sites
Great Facilitator with a high focus on value
You are focused and persistent on achieving goals by the ability to ensure the teams, product owners, program management team and business have a great collaboration. You will be working with in a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have great facilitation skills and thrive engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. Furthermore You:
- Are familiar to work in self-organizing agile teams
- Have a degree within IT or other relevant areas with minimum 3-4 years’ experience working as Scrum Master and Test Coordinator or similar role
- Have good understanding of how to create rollout plan testing within shared infrastructure platform
- Have good communication skills
- Have a hands-on mentality, good analytic skills to understand complex processes
- Are are creative and have the ability to help the team to develop innovative solutions and continuously improve the way the teams works
- Have experience in working with infrastructure
- Have experience in working agile – working with SAFe would be a plus
- Speak and write English effortlessly
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible and no later than 25th of January. For additional information please call Radoslaw Kulaga, phone +4591311870.
Please apply via this link