Join a global team and deliver strong IT solutions
To enable our growth, we are creating a new IT hub in Gdansk, Poland we are looking for you to join about 40 other IT specialists, including architects, consultants, project managers, agile coaches and developers, to deliver great results within e.g. network, shared infrastructure, SAP, web and mobile.
As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things on your own initiative. Join us to help create a center of expertise and collaborate across cultures and borders.
Arla is looking for an experienced Test Coordinator/Scrum Master to join our Connected Workforce Team in the iFIT agile release train. The iFIT train is responsible for all technologies in Arla and delivers the base technology platform and network to both the business and other release trains in. You will join the Connected Workforce Team, which have the responsibility for all network in Arla.
A value driven Test Coordinator/Scrum Master, who is accountable for coordinating to our local sites
You are used in working in a team, you will be the single point of contact towards stakeholders for all coordination, test related activities, and physical challenge, when we want to implement a solution for the sites. You have a very good understanding of how to secure stability of the delivered solution and minimize down time for our production sites.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Facilitate Scrum Ceremonies
- Participate and lead team meetings
- Coordinate work between our suppliers and with our dairies
- Help the team to produce high value products and ensure right quality and pace
- Closely cooperate with defined service windows together with key stakeholders on the local sites
- Monitor and report on test and roll out results
- Monitor and report on financial state of epics being handled in the team
- Define and bring continuous improvement to roll out plan, test plan, test phases and test responsibilities with our local sites
Great Facilitator with a high focus on value
You are focused and persistent on achieving goals by the ability to ensure the teams, product owners, program management team and business have a great collaboration. You will be working within a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have great facilitation skills and thrive engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. Furthermore You:
- Are familiar to work in self-organizing agile teams
- Have a degree within IT or other relevant areas with experience working as Test Coordinator or similar role
- Are experienced with stakeholder management on different levels
- Have a good understanding of how to create rollout plan testing within network
- Have good communication skills
- Have a hands-on mentality, good analytic skills to understand complex processes
- Are creative and having the ability to help the team to develop innovative solutions and continuously improve the way the team works
- Have experience in working with network
- Have experience in working agile – working with SAFe would be a plus
- Speak and write English effortlessly
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible and no later than 25th of January. For additional information please call Radoslaw Kulaga, phone +4591311870
Please apply via this link