Join a global team and deliver strong IT solutions
To enable our growth, we are creating a new IT hub in Gdansk, Poland. That is why we are looking for you to join other IT specialists, including SAP consultants, project managers, agile coaches and developers, to deliver great results within e.g. SAP, web and mobile.
As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things on your own initiative. Join us to help create a centre of expertise and collaborate across cultures and borders.
Arla is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our SAP Services team in the iFIT agile release train. The iFIT train is responsible for all technologies in Arla and delivers the base technology platform to both the business and other release trains in. The train has at the moment 6 teams and the SAP Services international team is responsible for all SAP infrastructure and SAP Basis datacenter services.
A value driven Scrum Master, who is accountable for guiding, coaching, teaching and assisting the SAP Services Team in a proper understanding and use of Scrum.
You are aiming at optimizing collaboration between many different profiles – professionally and personally. You have talent for creating and communicating clear direction when you use your business knowledge and technical skills to achieve strong results. You are a team player, who takes pride in developing colleagues and teams through coaching and by use of Scrum ceremonies and feedback – always with our customers needs in mind.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Facilitates Team Meetings – incl. daily scrum, iteration planning.
- Facilitates Team Commitment to Plans and Objectives
- Coaches the team in self-organization and cross functionality
- Helps the team to produce high value products.
- Participates in Scrum of Scrums with other SMs and Release Train Management
- Ensures that VSTS is used correctly and is updated by all Team Members
- Ensures that Impediments / Risks and Issues are logged, monitored and mitigated
- Ensures that the resource need for the team is understood, described and communicated to Release Train Management
- Participates in ARLA Scrum Master Community of Practice, to share and gain knowledge on effective Scrum practices
- Work closely together with Product Owner and team architects
- Implement and support SAFe principles and best practice
- Lead and guide the team during PI planning
- Monitor and report on financial state of epics being handled in the team
- Coordinate work between our suppliers and with our business stakeholders
Great Facilitator with a high focus on value
You are focused and persistent on achieving goals by the ability to ensure the teams, product owners, program management team and business have a great collaboration. You will be working with in a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have great facilitation skills and thrive engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. Furthermore:
- You have a degree within IT or other relevant areas with experience working as Scrum Master or similar role.
- You have a Scrum Master certification – preferably from SAFe.
- You are creative in your facilitating of ceremonies and coaching and provides developing feedback to your team.
- You have a strong business process understanding, allowing you to engage in dialogue with your business owners.
- Experience in SAP (or other ERP system) infrastructure would be a big advantage
- Experience in working agile – preferably SAFe.
- You speak and write English effortlessly.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible and no later than 28th of April. For additional information please call Radoslaw Kulaga, phone +4591311870
Please apply via this link