Join a global team delivering strong IT solutions
We are looking for a Scrum Master with network knowledge to join our IT hub in Gdansk. You will join other IT specialists, including architects, consultants, scrum masters, product owners, agile coaches and developers, to deliver great results within network infrastructure in Arla.
As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things on your own initiative. Join us to help create a center of expertise and collaborate across cultures and borders.
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our Connected Workforce Team in the iFIT agile release train. The iFIT train is responsible for all core technologies in Arla and delivers the base technology platform and network to both the business and other release trains. You will join the Connected Workforce Team, which have the responsibility for all network in Arla.
As a Scrum Master you will:
- Be the single point of contact towards stakeholders for coordination, also for test related activities when we want to implement a solution for the sites
- Facilitate all Scrum Ceremonies in a multi-supplier landscape.
- Work intensively with various functions in MS Azure DevOps
- Coordinate work between our suppliers and with our dairies
- Define and bring continuous improvement to roll out plan and all phases of execution of our epics
- Closely cooperate with defined service windows together with key stakeholders on the local sites
- Remove impediments for team members
- Challenge the team members on planning- and risk related topics
- Monitor and report on state of epics being handled in the team
- Experience in Scrum Master role
- Experience in working with network infrastructure (big scale implementations would be a plus)
- Experience with working in an agile setup – preferably SAFe would be a plus
- Experience with stakeholder management on different levels
- Good understanding of how to create rollout plan testing within network
- Speak and write English effortlessly
- Very good understanding of how to secure stability of the delivered solution and minimize down time for our production sites
- Great facilitation skills with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds, both authentically and virtually.
- Hands-on mentality, good analytic skills to understand complex processes
- Structured approach towards documenting feedback from team members and stakeholders.
- Solution based mindset.
- Ability to help the team to develop innovative solutions and continuously improve the way the team works
- Experience working with ITIL processes would be a plus
- Experience working with MS AzureDevops
What you can expect from us
- Relocation package
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. For additional information please call Radoslaw Kulaga, phone +4591311870.
Please apply via this link