A value driven facilitator, who has the passion for agile development methods
We are looking for a Scrum Master, within the Supply Chain & Planning Area, who will be a key player in our organization, facilitating the scrum process by closely working together with Team Members, Product Owners, Release Train Management and the rest of the organization.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating team meetings, including the daily scrum meeting - focusing on eliminating impediments and ensuring an efficient agile process
- Exhibiting Agile leadership, helping the team embrace the SAFe Agile values and principles
- Implementing SAFe principles and best practices for the team.
- Coaching the team and building high performance in the team
- Ensuring user stories are well defined and understandable for the team members and bring value to the objectives
- Maintaining the sprint backlog
- Facilitation of preparation and readiness for Agile ceremonies.
Please expect to travel approx. 10-20 days per year to meet colleagues and stakeholders around the world.
Talented agile team player
You have a talent for agile principles and a passion for working agile. You are a team player, who takes pride in solving complex dilemmas – as well as facilitating the required discussions to ensure high focus on continuously creating value.
Take charge of maturing the team
Overall, you get to drive the team towards becoming a high performance team with a great attitude. You are persistent and able to focus on cooperation between many different profiles, both on a professional and a personal level. You excel in creating strong results through teamwork. Simultaneously, you will become part of an ambitious and knowledgeable team, challenging your decisions and providing guidance on running the team in the SAFe setup.
Great Facilitator with a high focus on value
You are results-oriented and focused on achieving prioritized goals and You are able to establish great collaboration between the team, product owner, release train management and the business. You have great facilitation skills and thrive engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. Also, you have a strong IT knowledge/mind-set and the ability to link IT and business needs to deliver business benefits.
- You most likely have a master degree level and 1-3 years of experience working with projects
- You have documented agile working experience
- You possess a good IT understanding, allowing you to engage in dialogue with your IT colleagues
- You speak and write English effortlessly
Application and contact|
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible and no later than 31 January 2019. For additional information, please contact Senior Manager Maiken Palmquist Langvold Mobile: +4591316807, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply via this link