Join a global team and deliver strong IT solutions within the SAP area
To enable our growth, we are creating a new IT hub in Gdansk, Poland. That is why we are looking for you to join more than 100 other IT specialists, including SAP consultants, project managers, agile coaches and developers, to deliver great results within e.g. SAP, web and mobile.
As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things on your own initiative. Join us to help create a centre of expertise and collaborate across cultures and borders.
Arla is looking for an SAP Solution Architect with hands-on experience to join our iFIT Agile Release Train. The iFIT train is responsible for all technologies in Arla and delivers the base technology platform to both the business and other release trains. You will join the SAP Services Team, which have the responsibility for all SAP infrastructure and SAP Basis datacenter services.
A value driven solution architect, who has the skills and passion to ensure stable architectures in on premise, cloud and hybrid technology environments
You have talent for creating and communicating clear direction, and you are a team player, who takes pride in solving complex dilemmas - and facilitate the required discussion to ensure high focus on creating value. You will be responsible for providing input to our technical roadmap for the entire Arla SAP infrastructure, ensuring solutions are maintained and meet the future demands. You are in very close collaboration with responsible Release Train Architect with always the mindset “What is best for Arla”. It will be a big plus to have knowledge and skills regarding agile principles and ways of working.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Execute daily deliverables in the SAP area within the agile SAP Services team
- Be able to transform business needs to IT solutions and mater to ensure business value
- Have close collaboration with suppliers to ensure they deliver the system platform of good quality
- Be a team player and ensure objectives bring value to the business
- Set technical guidelines for the team
- Use your experiences in System upgrades, System copies, defining requirements for new systems etc.
- Have close collaboration with the Operations department, regarding changes and handover
- Prepare PI-planning together with the team members, participate in PI-planning and demos of the deliverables of features to the business in Denmark
- Participate in collaboration forums
Great Facilitator with a high focus on value
You are focused and persistent on achieving goals by the ability to ensure the teams, product owners, program management team and business have a great collaboration. You will be working with in a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have great facilitation skills and thrive engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. Furthermore:
- You have a master degree within IT or other relevant area with a minimum 2-3 years of experience working with SAP infrastructure
- You have SAP infrastructure / SAP Basic overview of technology – preferably incl. High Availability on ABAP and Java systems
- You have experience in databases, experience in IBM DB2 and/or SAP HANA would be a plus
- Experience with IaaS Cloud solutions and SAP Cloud platform would be beneficial
- You are familiar with SAP basis security features, like ACL gateways, Webdispatchers etc.
- You are good in balancing agile speed / designing easy solutions with always having the mindset of high stability / quality is a must have
- You can design a scalable solution
- You have a good business process understanding, allowing you to engage in dialogue with your business owners
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible and no later than 25th of January. For additional information please call Sven Saxler +491717683372.
Please apply via this link.