Are you a passionate and highly skilled Supply Chain IT professional who would like to be a part of strengthening Supply Chain development in Arla? Would you like to play a key role in building and deploying solutions within SAP SCM (APO) and SAP IBP? And do you have experience with or want to work agile? Then you might be the person we are looking for.
You will join Arla IT Supply Chain & Planning, where we are responsible for building and developing the supply chain solutions for the entire global Arla Foods organization in an Agile Setup using SAP APO and SAP IBP. Depending on where you reside, you will work out of one of our IT hubs in Aarhus or Gdansk. Regardless of home base, you can look forward to taking part in projects on different sites in Europe, meaning that you can anticipate a good deal of travel activity.
Important role in designing and implementing global solutions
Your job will be to act as an internal SAP SCM (APO)/ SAP IBP consultant, where you will be part of an Agile team responsible for defining Arla Foods’ future planning and forecasting solutions based on SAP SCM (APO and IBP). Specifically, you become a key player in driving our agile projects towards the best fit solutions, just as you ensure that we develop and maintain our global standards.
You will enter an environment where Supply Chain Management and SAP SCM (APO /IBP) are high on the agenda, with multiple large projects running all the time. You will be working with one of the most innovative and widest SAP APO installations in Europe as well as a very ambitious roadmap to implement IBP full scale. Our solutions are applied across different business units and geographic borders.
Your main tasks are:
- Securing quality of new IT solutions and that they are designed with both end user satisfaction and efficient operations in mind
- Optimising processes, initiatives and on a continuous basis challenge the pros and cons on potential changes to implementation scope and functional solutions
- Taking both end user satisfaction and IT efficiency into consideration, whilst assessing the tasks with the right balance between detail and “helicopter” perspective
- Enabling efficient application deployment by establishing best practice templates, standards and policies within the area of responsibility
- Supporting the agile development process with our vendors
SAP SCM expertise and great collaboration skills
Some of our key values are cooperation and transparency so we expect you to have a “Let’s do it!” attitude mixed with some experience with deep SAP SCM (APO or IBP) experience.
Regardless of your background, you are flexible, resilient and a fast learner. You are also a talented team player who enjoys working in a project environment, as well as you are hard-working and take pride in following your tasks to the very end. Capitalising on your open-minded approach and technical flair, you keep yourself and your colleagues updated on the latest trends and deliver robust solutions that work day in and day out.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree within IT, Operations, Business Administration or similar. Alternatively, work experience with relevant business processes.
- Your 3-5 years of experience with relevant technical fields gives you the ability to get the overview of complex IT system landscapes. Some more junior profiles may be considered, who meet other criteria.
- Extensive knowledge within Forecasting and Planning tools, preferably SAP APO or SAP IBP
- You have an Agile mindset and are experienced in working Agile, preferably the SAFe framework
- You are flexible to travel to Arla production sites, primarily in Europe.
- You speak and write English effortlessly
Interested in a new opportunity
If this sounds exciting, feel free to call Senior IT Manager Tjitske Jonker at +31 622 54 91 71. We will review applications and hold interviews on an ongoing basis, so please apply as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application.
Please apply via this link.