Come join Arla in analysing and defining SAP Human Resources, SuccessFactors functions and business processes supporting on a global basis
As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things on your own initiative. Join us to help create a centre of expertise and collaborate across cultures and borders.
We are insourcing IT competences and establishing a new IT hub in Gdansk to supplement our headquarter in Viby, Denmark and international presence in Europe. Joining IT Solutions and Arla, you become part of a company that is known for our use of agile processes, our internal collaboration and our ability to deliver IT solutions that add value to our end-users.
As a team, we support Europe’s largest Dairy, a wide range of products and the farmers who own Arla Foods through great IT solutions. Helping us to create these, you can be sure to make a real difference for the entire organisation, and your colleagues near and far. Join us to help us create the future of dairy.
“Enable HR IT-solutions across countries”
You will perform complex functional configuration, testing, and maintenance tasks for SAP Human Resources, SuccessFactors (including ESS and MSS) modules according to operational and business needs.
As a SAP HR Consultant your main tasks are to:
- be responsible for the analysis and improvement of daily activities associated with various HR processes and programs
- manage data quality throughout the SAP HR administration/SuccessFactors system to ensure the integrity of related fields including org data, personnel and Payroll, as well as all new fields driving Employee Portal functionality, including data uploads (LSMW)
- Contribute to the SAP HR/SuccessFactors application projects: defining, UAT and testing- completion e.g
“SAP expertise and great collaboration skills”
Understanding the Employee lifecycle and the Master data flow is a foundation to become a successful SAP HR Consultant. The following qualities and competencies are requested:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience in SAP HCM system role or related field
- Experience in SuccessFactors Recruitment Management, Employee Central and Learning modules
- 3+ years of experience in HR Processes
- Strong knowledge of SAP HCM systems: Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Payroll, Benefits, Training and Events, Time Management, Personnel Development, Enterprise Compensation, Reporting tools (BI/BO, Ad Hoc Query)
- Ability to read and understand the system and investigate SAP issues
- Detail orientation
- Team approach and experience with agile ways of working
- Fluent English
Interested in a new opportunity?
Arla is on a journey to create the future of dairy. Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. So, if you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realise your ambitions - whatever they may be.
If this sounds exciting, feel free to contact Release Train Engineer: Mette Schou Schmidt at Mette.Schmidt2@arlafoods.com or Release Train Architect: Carles Nacher at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply as soon as possible.
Please apply via this link.