Are you our new trusted advisor and SAP FI/CO consultant for Arla´s Line of Business?
To enable our growth, we are creating a new IT hub in Gdansk, Poland. That is why we are looking for you to join about 40 other IT specialists, including SAP consultants, project managers, agile coaches and developers, to deliver great results within e.g. SAP, web and mobile. As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things on your own initiative. Join us to help create a centre of expertise and collaborate across cultures and borders.
Important role in the success of a department and project deliveries
- Do you have firm experience in providing functional guidance and expertise around SAP FI/CO solutions?
- Do you want to play an important role in the success of a department and for key project deliveries?
- And do you have experience with or want to work agile?
If you can answer yes these questions, then you have to join us in Arla IT. You will join our IT Solutions team with 90+ other colleagues located in Poland, Denmark, Germany, Sweden and UK. We are looking for a SAP Financial consultant to join us in Gdansk for the Business Automation & Employee Self service (BAESS) train (overall programme). The BAESS train is delivering to Arlas core functions; Finance, Legal and HR with the vision to empower the supporting functions in Arla to provide employees with digital tools for core processes.
Your main tasks are:
- Secure quality assurance of new IT solutions and that they are designed with both functionality and efficient operations in mind
- On top of how applications develop
- Take both business requirements and IT efficiency into consideration, whilst assessing the tasks with the right balance between detail and “helicopter” perspective
- Secure use of IT best practice, standards and policies
- Align closely with external vendors/development partners
“We already have a Shared Services Centre in Gdansk, so you will join a major, well-established and modern workplace and you will get a first-hand impression of exciting and complex tools and processes,” says Hans Grønnebæk Hansen, Senior Manager, Agile Transformation.
Your Gdansk possibility
We are insourcing IT competences and establishing a new IT hub in Gdansk to supplement our headquarter in Viby, Denmark and international presence in Europe. Joining IT Solutions and Arla, you become part of a company that is known for our use of agile processes, our internal collaboration and our ability to deliver IT solutions that add value to our end-users. As a team, we support Europe’s largest Dairy, a wide range of products and the farmers who own Arla Foods through great IT solutions. Helping us to create these, you can be sure to make a real difference for the entire organisation, and your colleagues near and far. Join us to help us create the future of dairy.
SAP FI/CO expertise and great collaboration skills
You are focused on achieving the prioritised goals and have the ability to ensure a great collaboration between the team and the business. You are open minded and thrives in a large organisation with a changing environment where you can help drive the agile transformation.
- You have In-depth knowledge of templates, tools and standards for one or more technical areas and can use this knowledge in IT solutions
- Your 3-5 years of experience with relevant technical fields gives you the ability to get the overview of complex IT system landscapes
- You hold a Master degree within Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or Business
- You have experience with integrations between components and application using SAP PO
- Extensive knowledge within SAP Financials (FI/CO) and experience with SAP ECC/BW
- You speak and write English effortlessly
Interested in a new opportunity?
Arla is on a journey to create the future of dairy. Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. So, if you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realise your ambitions - whatever they may be. If this sounds exciting, feel free to call Senior Manager Per Lysemose Hansen at +45 9131 4493 or apply as soon as possible and no later than 6th of March 2018. We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application.
Arla’s Global IT comprises approximately 210 highly skilled IT specialists across DK, SE, GE, UK and PL as well as around 800 consultants who work with SAP, Microsoft and app development. Soon we will be 300+ employees looking at e.g. redesign of the logistics processes for Arla’s Global Warehouse & Distribution using SAP technology and establishment of an Analytics Powerhouse for the global Arla organisation to ensure faster and better decision-making through Big data. At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Arla®, Castello® and Lurpak® – brands like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world.
Please apply via this LINK.