Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a highly professional IAM team in a global organization?
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organization that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As an SAP Authorization Consultant, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organization, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
As SAP Authorization Consultant in Arla you will be part of an international self-driven team of IAM specialists. You will take part in the day to day activities as well as project-related work. Organizational you will be part of Infrastructure Services and report to the Head of IT Security Services.
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Handling of operational day-to-day support activities for security/authorizations including ticket resolution and issue escalation
- Project support and advisory
- Coordinating with Business Role Owners and Compliance Team to align with Arla policies
- Enforce Arla security policies and procedures by performing periodic reviews of security reports
- Provide support for users with security-related problems or questions about the systems administered
- Continuously develop problem-solving skills and utilize critical thinking process
- Develop awareness and understanding of SAP Security products
- Develop and maintain clear and concise documentation
- Ensure that SAP security standards are well integrated into systems.
Who are you?
- You have more than 3 years of experience with security concepts and User/Role administration across SAP products: ECC and BI. Preferable also APO, CRM, HCM, TM, Hybris, SOLMAN, EWM.
- You have a deep understanding of SAP role development
- You have solid experience with troubleshooting and handling of authorization issues
- Solid understanding of business processes and the associated best practice required to support them
- Experience and understanding of IAM tools (preferably experience with IGI application).
- Experience with SAP GRC Access Control
- Experience in hyper-care support and management of SAP Projects go live
- Understanding of Change Management processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Working and communicating in English is natural for you
What do we offer?
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable workplace (Neptun office in Gdansk Wrzeszcz)
- Work in an international team and collaborate with the cross-functionally, from Information Technology through Finance to Supply Chain
- Ability to influence your work and freedom with responsibility
- Relocation package
- Medical care & life insurance
- Development possibilities
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Please apply via this [link].
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colorful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution, and sales globally. We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.