Arla Foods Ingredients discovers and delivers ingredients derived from whey, assisting the food industry to develop and efficiently process more natural, functional and sustainable foods.
We’re living in a world of challenges – and opportunities. We live longer and more actively, and we are becoming increasingly conscious of health and personal performance for ourselves and our children. At the same time, the world needs more efficient production processes for food, enabling us to feed a growing population in sustainable ways.
Once simply a waste product, whey holds answers to many of these challenges.
Already, Arla Foods Ingredients leads its industry on most counts. But being a “true global leader” is about more than volume, revenue or even quality measurements. We believe real leadership requires the vision and strength to openly and transparently collaborate with other industry players, even food ingredient suppliers we compete with. We strive to become the preferred place to work with and to work for, attracting the most talented people and research partners in the industry. And we invest heavily in innovation, quality and capacity to guarantee powerful partnerships.
Will you be also become part of this journey? Then join us today as
Sales Support Specialist, Singapore
In this role you will provide substantial administrative sales support to the Regional Sales Manager for Singapore by following well established processes in a fast-paced environment. You will deliver a key contribution in the achievement of the operational targets of our Singapore entity.
In your new responsibility you will be working in a modern office situated along Singapore’s Technology Corridor. The Singapore Science Park is amongst Asia’s most prestigious addresses for R&D and technology development. The development is characterized by its uniquely landscaped grounds, low rise buildings and convenient location just 15 minutes' drive to Singapore’s CBD. The close proximity to the National University of Singapore, the National University Hospital and the Campus for Research Excellence and Technological Enterprise (CREATE). Various public research institutions and Singapore’s technology start-up community, makes it an ideal location for technology companies to set up their operations. Building on the success of Singapore Science Park 1, Singapore Science Park 2 offers even greater innovation in business space solutions, including buildings by renowned architect, Kenzo Tange.
- You qualify customers for sale by filling in standard forms and information and take care of customer creation requests
- You register customer complaints in the complaint portal and use QHS self-service portal to provide information to sales and customers
- You handle customer request in relation to quality/specification etc., fill in sample ordering templates and make follow-ups
- You make sure that quality documentation demands are compliant and will have direct contact with customers on behalf the Regional Sales Manager
- You backup for travelling colleagues in Asia and join customer visits with the sales manager on selected accounts.
- You support on forecast, CRM and handle own customer portfolio under guidance of the Sales manager
- You prepare bookkeeping records to external accountant and deliver ad hoc tasks related to running a small office (You & Sales Manager)
- You possess an education on vocational level and have at least 6 years of professional experience within a comparable role in Sales support/Customer Service; some experience in outbound telephone sales would be an additional asset
- Ideally - but not mandatory - you bring working experience within a (B2B) Fresh food industry
- Shows high level of business acumen combined with an open and positive attitude
- Is a teamplayer who actively supports the entire business with great interpersonal skills and an “I can do more attitude”
- As we offer you a workplace in a very small team it is important that you enjoy working ultimatively independent with a minimum of supervision and we are highly interested in finding a personality that is able to socialize with various people from other companies in the office complex
- You are used to work within an international environment with many cultural differences and speak English language business fluent; Mandarin skills would be beneficial
Please apply through our website under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. E-Mail applications will not be considered. We are screening applications on an ongoing basis and will inform you on our feedback as soon as possible.
Arla Foods is a company with equal opportunities for everyone regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position. Purely for reasons of readability we have chosen to create all our job postings in male format. We explicitly look forward to all applications regardless if the candidate is male, female, diverse and will also exclude any other criteria from our screening process that is not professional qualification.
Arla Foods has chosen carefully selected external vendors (“Headhunter”) to work on specific roles and we hold long term working relationship with them. Arla Foods is not seeking any new partners until further notice. Therefore we are asking you to refrain from any contact requests by phone, e-mail or in any other way towards any Arla Foods representatives. Please note that all candidate resumes that are send to us without a written and signed search assignment will be deemed made available free of costs.
Please apply via this link.