Do you want to leave your mark on the structures, processes and systems that make up a global and modern sales organisation ready to face the future?
“Spearheading a transformation of the way we work with processes and IT systems, you will help take our European sales organisation to the next level,” says Ivan Thyregod, Senior Director Euro & International Channel & Customer Development.
About the job
In this newly established role, you will be anchored in our Sales & Customer Development Group. Here, you will focus on implementing technology to leapfrog our competitors in relation to our end-to-end way of partnering with and servicing our customers. You will play a central role in modernising the interphase between our customers and new streamlined technology, enabling a more efficient information exchange and flow of goods.
Doing so, you will:
- Leverage your own experience with the European market, including building a solid understanding of our current processes and services market by market – then coupling this to new ways of working enabled by technology
- Apply agile methodologies to drive the delivery of the annual action plan for our European Customer Operations leadership team
- Partner with our European HR, country sales communities and customers operation teams on developing, leading and delivering upskilling programs and developing the next generation of customer operations talent
- Be an active leader in cross-market meetings and forums for customer operations
- Support the creating of fluid organisational set-ups that can be configured and reconfigured as customers, priorities and technologies change
Who are you?
To succeed in this position, you need excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to drive change by leading through others. Your hands-on experience with customer engagement allows you to work both on a strategic and a tactical level – in fact, you enjoy taking an active role in the implementation phase. In short, you can envision the future, engage people and deliver performance.
- You have had extensive experience as a process consultant, working with change management in a global sales organisation
- You bring industry know-how from a FMCG company, preferably a perishable product value chain
- You have strong experience working in a matrix organisation
- You have experience with systems such as Oracle or Salesforce
- You speak and write English fluently
What do we offer?
We offer a unique opportunity to play a central role in the transformation that will take our sales organisation to the next level. We have a clear vision of being a state-of-the-art sales organisation by 2025, and you will be a key contributor in developing and driving the strategy that will take us there.
You can expect to enter an international matrix organisation where you can leverage your extensive experience, shape your own role and truly leave your mark on our processes.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. We will invite candidates into process on an ongoing basis, so please apply as soon as possible.
For additional information, please call Ivan Thyregod, Senior Director Euro & International Channel & Customer Development, on +45 25 23 20 21.
Please apply via this link.